F-36 Article in Soundings Magazine

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

WayWeGo
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

F-36 Article in Soundings Magazine

Post by WayWeGo »

I've never been comfortable bainging my own gong, but this is something I think others here would like to see.

Our F-36 was featured in Soundings Magazine's Used Boat Column: Trojan F-36.
1975 F-36 Convertible
Twin Chrysler 440's
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Re: F-36 Article in Soundings Magazine

Post by P-Dogg »

I liked this quote:

When Lisa said she liked it, I knew this was the boat for us.”

Yeah, I have the last word at my house too, Wayne: "Yes, dear." LOL! But really the importance of spousal buy-in cannot be overstated. My wife does not like ladders, which is only one of the reasons we have the tricab. Once you're on the main deck (wide enough to actually walk on, and one level all around the boat - no steps or tripping hazards. Plus, I added hard pipe to the top of the railing so that it now goes all the way around the boat -- thanks Aaron!), it is two steps up to helm, three down to the salon, and three down to the lower cabins -- all easily managed easy-on-your-knees stairs.

The elevated helm station provides a decent view while underway, and while docking, yet doesnt move side-to-side 12 ft when you are in seas, like bona fide fly bridges do, and provides a unique profile view. Widely separated cabins with hard doors and suite-accessible heads provide the most privacy possible in 36 ft. Oh, and I like my bathtub......

Great to see Trojans in the news. Lots of truth in that article, like aftermarket support for an orphaned brand. And I do so like my solid fiberglass hull.

P.S. You will want more battery capacity if you do the loop!
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Congrats your famous now . Very good read made a good pick using you and your boat . Years ago they did a story on a refit on a F36 .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
BeaconMarineBob
Beacon Bob
Beacon Bob

Post by BeaconMarineBob »

She is now on the front page of the Trojan Store.

http://www.trojanboats.net/default.html
Bob Cushman, Owner
Beacon Marine Supply
Bob@BeaconMarineSupply.com
(609)713-4602
~ Please Contribute to the Forum ~