I need all the help I can get.

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

ROB

I need all the help I can get.

Post by ROB »

I have a 32 foot trojan with an old swim platform. thats about all I know about it. It has been sunk and salvaged, than it sat for a couple of years. Then it was striped and sat for a couple more years. then it was gutted and sat for a few more years.
Then I purchesed the hull and converted mobile home trailer for $400 bucks. The only things left are the twin fule tanks, the fresh water tank, the bridge with mostly frozen controles, and the twin props and rudders.
oh yeah, and the head is the only thing left standing. the rest just ribs and torn up electrical wires. I need some kinda plans to help me rebuild. I can't even tell where the decks were at. any help will helpfull, thanks. If you can help me out with any plans. please send to rob@sccoast.net .
ps. I think i'm in over my head. :)
gone fishing! "leave a message"
f36f36

wow

Post by f36f36 »

Sounds like a Big project requiring tons of experience, skills, & money..... not much time or money won't take care of though...........

Tim...........Best of luck..........
discher

Post by discher »

Gut everything and build from there. Bad news... lots of time and money. Good news... eveything is new when your done and it's just they way you want it.

Caution: be carefull, boat parts are way more expensive that home depot or Pep Boys and this could be pretty pricey. Best advice, do lot's of research or hire someone who has done it before
ScurvyDog

Post by ScurvyDog »

Rob, If you decide you are going to part out the boat, I would possibly be interested in the swim platform. I have a F32 and need a platform for it.
Buckknekkid
Sporadic User

Post by Buckknekkid »

Im already there with my F36, its sitting in the shed with its guts hangin out all over. BUT it;ll be all new again this spring
F36 ~
SHES SOLDDDDDD
f36f36

Post by f36f36 »

Sounds like a big project, but very rewarding for sure...........hope it is close at hand so travel time is not an issue.....gut it first & check all support "ie wood "...boats are just fiberglass with a ton of purchased components anyhow, so now it all goes where you want it........post some pics might be interesting...........good luck.............anyone know of a good used parts yard? I need a hardtop for a f36
Buckknekkid
Sporadic User

Post by Buckknekkid »

Im building one next year but check out Atlantic Towers
F36 ~
SHES SOLDDDDDD