beleave I just bought a 1974 trojan f-25

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

trojanmanXS
Moderate User

Post by trojanmanXS »

like that custom top. looks like mine when I got it , a project !! just remember its almost as fun rebuilding the boat as it is driving it . Thats what I keep telling myself anyway :lol:
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

jefflaw35 wrote:yes it has been on criags list for 1500$. i took it from MSFY ??? marina around the corner from Sunset. It will be restored at my home in towncenter va beach then sent to Lynnhaven marina , my other little boat is in the boatel, not sure i can afford to boatel this one, we will see. I have haul # TRJ043 8901 74-251.....looks like and 74 f-25 to me. about to try and post pics now. doesnt look easy

F25 (1974 ) is correct

F 25 EXPRESS MODEL 251, 252, 253

The boat was at Merrimac shores seen it a while back It needs work but has promise ,I like the top . sounds like you got a deal .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

jefflaw35 wrote:thanks bob, but i posted the #s right before you. not sure if you read them. i am very frustrated, this is not a picture friendly site, i can not find a way to get my pics for avatar under 27 size. cant figure out the picture setup period, im giving up for the day. thanks guys, nice to see peopl with big moneyboats willing to help, but please read what i have already written, nothing worse than people that dont read forums and just speak. sorry im just frustrated, sites like this should be picture friendly, every other site these days is...
Not sure how to read or take that ? I posted a link that my help with the photos on one of your other posts
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

LOL Trojanman, im trying, just getting her home was like organizing the superbowl. Thank you so much for your patients and help Prowler, it has been a trying 2 weeks. I amy missing out on the fishing latly. thanks again guys, sorry if i was a bit rude, ran out of patients with this computer crap, i belong in the garage...
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

im sorry Prowler, but I was frustrated and when i saw the post from bob that clearly showed they didnt read a short forum i got upset. i had posted the same numbers before his post. just reading the headline doesnt help, its not like there was 500 comments. a quick read over the 11 comments could have made his comment alot easier than all that he typed/ but like you said you had posted a alternative elsewhere. i am tuly sorry and appreciate everyones efforts. hope i didnt punch any wrong bags. boats home now i need to calm down and get focused. rockfish season 2014 is right around the corner HA!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Most likely Bob was typing a response as you where posting the numbers so he would have not seen your last post before he posted .

2014 ? I bet you get her done before that
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

ha! im trying to be giving. would love to see her on the water by next season, but if it doesnt happen then i will take my time. gutting, wiring, motor and drive first. then i will worry about the pritty stuff, luckly i have a wife thats all about this, she pressure washed her when she got home. i was to busy bardering the transport, gotta love a fishing wife. all its going to take is money! I just dont want to do any work on the peir. turn key when she hits the water. its all im asking for, we shall see
BeaconMarineBob
Beacon Bob
Beacon Bob

Post by BeaconMarineBob »

Your Trojan is a F-25 Model 251.

Sorry you are having trouble with loading pictures. I am sure those on the forum who do load photos can explain how it is done.

The forum is old technology. We hope in the next few months to upgrade the form but it really all depends on funds. This forum is made possible by the forum supporters and Beacon Marine.
Bob Cushman, Owner
Beacon Marine Supply
Bob@BeaconMarineSupply.com
(609)713-4602
~ Please Contribute to the Forum ~
BeaconMarineBob
Beacon Bob
Beacon Bob

Post by BeaconMarineBob »

As Paul stated you post was not up when was typing my response.
Bob Cushman, Owner
Beacon Marine Supply
Bob@BeaconMarineSupply.com
(609)713-4602
~ Please Contribute to the Forum ~
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

bob i truly appologize, i was so frustrated and even with prowlers help am still having no luck with the avatar size, i did not mean to offend you in any manner, please send me the info for supporter, i would like to help in anyway possible, im in this for the long run now. rough start. I am not able to make phone calls at work mon- fri cuz my boss is just a ....... but i am looking into all possible options....im sorry again. and thank you for your help!!!
summer storm
Moderate User

Post by summer storm »

BeaconMarineBob wrote:Your Trojan is a F-25 Model 251.

Sorry you are having trouble with loading pictures. I am sure those on the forum who do load photos can explain how it is done.

The forum is old technology. We hope in the next few months to upgrade the form but it really all depends on funds. This forum is made possible by the forum supporters and Beacon Marine.
BTW Bob, When do I get my forun supporter badge under my name. :D :D :D
Doug

1977 F-32
1982 Chris Craft 280
1992 Boston Whaler 13 Super Sport Limited
1974 F-25 (Sold)
1979 F-26 (sold)
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

summer storm wrote:
BeaconMarineBob wrote:Your Trojan is a F-25 Model 251.

BTW Bob, When do I get my forun supporter badge under my name. :D :D :D
Doug I just sent Don a email to check on it

For the others that would like to support the site and I can not see why you would not . here is the link

http://www.trojanboats.net/zencart/inde ... cts_id=610
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
summer storm
Moderate User

Post by summer storm »

Thanks Paul. All set now :D :D :D
Doug

1977 F-32
1982 Chris Craft 280