f26 information request

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

trojanmanXS
Moderate User

f26 information request

Post by trojanmanXS »

Wondering here for you folks that own a f26 AND have access to it at the moment, maybe someone still up and running down south. I'm placing an order for a pair of table legs as mine were nowhere to be found when I bought the boatand am curious if any of you know the length of the table legs for the galley table? I can get them in 27" and 29" and wondering how close I'm going to be with either , thanks
BeaconMarineBob
Beacon Bob
Beacon Bob

Post by BeaconMarineBob »

If you give me your hull number I will tell you exactly how long it is suppose to be. We probably have the leg in stock.
Bob Cushman, Owner
Beacon Marine Supply
Bob@BeaconMarineSupply.com
(609)713-4602
~ Please Contribute to the Forum ~
trojanmanXS
Moderate User

Post by trojanmanXS »

thanks for the response I'll find the hull no sometime tomorrow and get back to you, thanks again
foofer b
Ultimate User

Post by foofer b »

My table legs are 27 3/4 inch long. The table stands right at 30 inches tall. I would rather it be three inches shorter. Roy
MY CURRENT FLEET
2003 KEY WEST 2020 WA
1978 14' ASHCRAFT SKIFF
BMILLER
Sporadic User

Post by BMILLER »

Speaking of these galley tables, what size is the table area. The one that was laying in my F28 is 36x60x2 and weighs a ton. Is this a Trojan part or another PO "mastepiece"?
1978 F-28
foofer b
Ultimate User

Post by foofer b »

The dinette table is designed to drop down to the seat level and convert to a bed. Check to see if it fits the hole. Oh and if it is 70's style formica, then it is probably original.
MY CURRENT FLEET
2003 KEY WEST 2020 WA
1978 14' ASHCRAFT SKIFF