Jefflaw35

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

summer storm
Moderate User

Jefflaw35

Post by summer storm »

did Jeff sell his boat?
Doug

1977 F-32
1982 Chris Craft 280
1992 Boston Whaler 13 Super Sport Limited
1974 F-25 (Sold)
1979 F-26 (sold)
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

I'm confused...I thougt he had or was buying one.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
summer storm
Moderate User

Post by summer storm »

Yea, I thought he already bought the boat and had it in his yard, but
Last night he wanted all his posts deleted and said thanks
to everyone.
Doug

1977 F-32
1982 Chris Craft 280
1992 Boston Whaler 13 Super Sport Limited
1974 F-25 (Sold)
1979 F-26 (sold)
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Oh Jeez. I missed something evidently but I gotta say, this forum has a bunch of good folks and sometimes something gets said and or misinterpreted and some get riled up. I learned along time ago thin skin doesn't last long around any forum. So what pissed him off? We're trying to ATTRACT new boaters!

Hopefully Jeff will be back soon regardless of what happened and we can carry on...

Hey Doug, on a side note, since this is your thread, you ever go to South Port Raw bar? One day when I get down there I'll need to check it out, heard it's a good time. :wink:
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders

-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

His posts are still up. He had requested his private pictures be deleted, but Prowlerfish told him he can edit or delete them himself. Not sure I saw anywhere that he was unhappy.

Maybe I missed something. At my age that's easy to do.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
rbcool
Active User

Post by rbcool »

I would bet there are 2 possibilities : A certain person Pi$$ed him off or his wife spanked him for playing on the net :roll:

Ron 8)
When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.
Ronald Reagan
1987 F36 Tri-Cabin
Twin 270 Crusaders
"Special K"
Upper Bay, Chesapeake Bay

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/ff424/rbcool/
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

hope he comes back
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Many posts have been removed A few folks got under his skin . But it was for no reason .He has the the idea that some of us are rich big boaters that put him down . No one here put him down in any way I could see . And I will leave at that
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

prowlersfish wrote:Many posts have been removed A few folks got under his skin . But it was for no reason .He has the the idea that some of us are rich big boaters that put him down . No one here put him down in any way I could see . And I will leave at that
if your going to tell a story, then tell the whole story, not just what you perceive of it, thanks!
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

You're right...the thread about nautical terms is gone. :roll:
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Jeff ,do you really want to go there ? I am being nice I thought . but its your choice .
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Stripermann2 wrote:You're right...the thread about nautical terms is gone. :roll:
For good reason ,

And Jeff for the last time no one here Put you down . I still cam't figure out how you took it that way ? I had read his post over sevreal time and never saw anything that was negative to you .
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
vabeach1234
Moderate User

Post by vabeach1234 »

I'm sorry to hear that Jeff isnt going to keep us updated on his progress. I was really looking forward to seeing his boat come to life, both because his boat is similar to mine and he's in my neck of the woods. Jeff if you need any thing or want to take a look at my boat for reference just 'pm' me. Good luck. Hope you come back.
Ken
1972 Trojan F26 Express
1985 Dell Quay Dory 13
Hampton, VA
http://s853.photobucket.com/user/vabeac ... ojan%20F26
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

may i play the ISRAELI in the room please.... let us just broker a peace treaty and go on. take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the forum for what it can be. a great source of information. the bottom line is this. we all love our boats. we are here because we want to carry on the torch of the true trojan legacy. in the course of threads things will naturally deteriorate to a form of sophomoric nonsense. i'm open and honest about who i am and who i live with. my partner phil of almost 16 years. i'm also a card carrying, kippah wearing hebrew, which, i must admit, puts some folks off. (but not here) in many places in this society i am a triple hate coupon. HOWEVER, you all have included me in every aspect of this forum, and see me for who i am... a flight service professional and someone that LOVES HIS TROJAN TRI CABIN. i also, on occasion, have something positive to contribute to the group with a sprinkle of my dry sense of humor.
no one is here to insult any one. so please, in the name of KING DAVID, i want to call an immediate cease fire.
now, i want EVERY ONE to shake hands, hoist a pussers to the 2012 boating season.
tri cabin aaron in baltimore
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

jeff

you have to have a thick skin around here sometimes.
I learned that really fast at the very beginning of my joining this forum when I posted something positive about Obama in pontifications and was given the once over.
Some here believe that their opinions are the only ones that count, so you just go along with it and let it rest.

I truly don't want to see you go, every forum needs different opinions, different walks of life. Some are rich, some are struggling, some have big boats, others have smaller ones like me.

But the one thing that brings us all together, regardless of everything else, is that we all own a Trojan boat. That in itself makes us all a special breed.

So reconsider your feelings, brush yourself off and , if necessary, just ignore. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone, not everyone is going to like everybody, it's just a fact of life.

That problem you may have trying to figure something out, is probably only going to get answered here, do you really want to close the book on those answers? I don't think so, or I certainly hope not.
You cared enough to become a forum supporter, keep caring, it is well worth it.

Have a great day, and give the forum another chance, it really is a great source of information, and the knowledge base here on Trojans is second to none. You are not going to find a more helpful bunch.

** besides, you have an F25 like me, and are asking questions I'm too embarrassed to ask :)

James
aka Torcan
Last edited by Torcan on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/