ebay trojan tri

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gettaway
Active User

ebay trojan tri

Post by gettaway »

1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

Current bid is $51, and it doesn't say "RESERVE NOT MET." The fender hangers are worth that.
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!
hmc
Sporadic User

Post by hmc »

yup :D
f boat ( glass )
TROJANS !!!
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

It's always sad to see thing like this and when someone says F-it, it's just not worth keeping.

there are some nice items on the boat, and a lot of stuff worth more than current high bid. It would be nice if whomever ends up with this boat finds this forum and keeps us posted and the destiny of her fate
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

wow. the design that started it all. the original sea raider tri cabin. breaks my heart to see her in that condition, but, if the RIGHT person comes along, with some know how and elbow grease and $$$, they can probably turn her into a classic refit. not unlike this one in florida..... and no, she is NOT a 1972, trust me on this one. the sea raider tri cabin (wood decks,cabin,etc) were retired in the fall of 1971 to make way for the 'new' f-36 tri cabin. (if you look at picture 13 of the gallery, you will notice how the swim platform is joined with the spray rail. this was a signature of the shepherd boat plant. very classy.)
aaron, defacto tri cabin historian.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1972/Tr ... ted-States
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com