ENTERPRISE IS READY.... I HOPE.

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

ENTERPRISE IS READY.... I HOPE.

Post by aaronbocknek »

ENTERPRISE is snug in her slip, lines doubled, gap between sliding salon windows is covered in heavy duty tarp plastic secured to the glass with shrink wrap tape. during last years blow, that was her weak spot, the gap between windows. the rubber seal was not meant to stop 70mph (112kph for my canadian and european friends) wind driven rain. salon had a few wet spots. entire bridge deck enclosure has been removed, frame stored, and winter fast back cover in place (less for the wind to grab). a special shout out thank you to mike kulp next to me in his international for lending a hand and taking a break from his oil change tasks. mike, thank you again for the assistance. let's all hope this storm passes quickly and with less damage than predicted.

phil spent yesterday prepping the house, tarps near foundation to divert water from the basement, extended the down spouts, securing his lawn equipment and installed the plowblade on his dump truck, (why i have no idea he won't tell me) and putting fuel in the 6kw home genset. my concern is maccabee. hopefully there will be gaps in the rain so he can attend to his needs.

just doing the best we can. either way, it's keeping me focused from other things.

aaron
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com