Hello, new to the forum and new to Trojan boats

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

There is a glassed in "hatch" in the salon roof used for engine removal and other large objects like refrigerator , sofas etc .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Oxblood

Post by Oxblood »

I noted that when looking at the boat. I was just hoping that I could avoid breaking open that hatch just to get a larger refrigerator in there. Well, I do have an alternate plan ;-)
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

Oxblood wrote:I noted that when looking at the boat. I was just hoping that I could avoid breaking open that hatch just to get a larger refrigerator in there. Well, I do have an alternate plan ;-)
As long as the fridge is able to handle a 24, it's big enough. Who needs food anyways when you can have all those carbs. :)
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
Oxblood

Post by Oxblood »

Torcan wrote:
Oxblood wrote:I noted that when looking at the boat. I was just hoping that I could avoid breaking open that hatch just to get a larger refrigerator in there. Well, I do have an alternate plan ;-)
As long as the fridge is able to handle a 24, it's big enough. Who needs food anyways when you can have all those carbs. :)
LOL! Alas, I will be living aboard, and I do like to cook and eat well.