OKLAHOMA TROJAN OWNERS.... PLEASE CHECK IN.....

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

OKLAHOMA TROJAN OWNERS.... PLEASE CHECK IN.....

Post by aaronbocknek »

time to check in folks, let us know you are all safe and sound. our thoughts and prayers are with you folks.
AAron in baltimore.
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
Trojan Man

Re: OKLAHOMA TROJAN OWNERS.... PLEASE CHECK IN.....

Post by Trojan Man »

Checking in.....I myself live in Southwest Missouri, my boat is slipped in Grove, Oklahoma. My youngest daughter and Ex wife live in Moore Oklahoma where the tornado hit. They lost their home but are safe and sound........I was a nervous wreck a couple days ago when that tornado went through and could not get a hold of my ex wife, but thankfully I am still friends with her on facebook and was able to see her post that they were okay and she could not receive or make any phone calls so I had to wait a while to speak with my daughter. Very very blessed to still have my lil skipper here.
Commissionpoint
Active User

Post by Commissionpoint »

I think I can sort of relate. My ex IS an F5 tornado. :shock:
1978 F-32 "Eclipse"
Merc 305 SBC's
1.52:1 Borg Warners

1983 Correct Craft
Commander 351 Ford (PCM)
1:1 Borg Warner

There are 350 different varieties of shark, not counting loan or pool.
Landlocked

Post by Landlocked »

My boat is also in the Grove Oklahoma area. That is Northeast OK and Moore is in central OK. We were lucky (and we know it). Can't imagine the heartache they are experiencing.
Lake boaters skip the salt...
1985 11 Meter Sedan
1972 Newman Bassboat
1990 Cyclone Jetboat
1957 Fiberglass Barracuda (Olds 425 cubic Inch, Edelbrock)
Trojan Man

Post by Trojan Man »

Landlocked wrote:My boat is also in the Grove Oklahoma area. That is Northeast OK and Moore is in central OK. We were lucky (and we know it). Can't imagine the heartache they are experiencing.
I'll be out this weekend (fingers crossed on fair weather) hope to see you out and about sometime this season. I have a slip at Honey Creek Landing.
Luckily my daughter was at school and they were safe in the storm shelter, as of right now they are staying at a friends house in Weatherford but my daughter will be spending a lot more time with me until all the chaos settles. I feel for all of the families that lost loved ones and also have to rebuild their homes and lives. I remember when Joplin got hit and I had to spend a few months working there setting up temporary internet connections.....very very sad seeing all those families lives turned upside down and hearing all of the stories. Just very thankful that so many people survived considering seeing all of the damage that both events produced.
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User

Post by aaronbocknek »

land locked and trojan man..... (sorry for the delay as i've been sidelined with a mild case of the flu :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )
thank you so much for checking in. i cannot imagine the magnitude of the destruction. glad your family is safe. i'm a member of the spca and i'm also watching the pet reunited with their owners and the puppy that stood vigil over her deceased owner. literally, stood over the place where her owner perished in the rubble of the house. wow. so many stories, so many lives lost and up ended. i need to occupy my time better. again, thanks for checking in.
AAron
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
Landlocked

Post by Landlocked »

Thank you, Aaron, for asking. We appreciate your concern - and your support of the SPCA. Now... let's get down to summer!
Lake boaters skip the salt...
1985 11 Meter Sedan
1972 Newman Bassboat
1990 Cyclone Jetboat
1957 Fiberglass Barracuda (Olds 425 cubic Inch, Edelbrock)
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User

Post by aaronbocknek »

Landlocked wrote:Thank you, Aaron, for asking. We appreciate your concern - and your support of the SPCA. Now... let's get down to summer!
no problem buddy. just wanted to make sure all were accounted for. as for summer, well i hope it will eventually get to baltimore. i'm at the boat now, it's 1327 on sat. the 25th.... and it's WINDY and very cool out. from what i gather, there are 4' seas on the bay near the bay bridge. mike and cathy kulp are tackling it in there 10 meter mid cabin.
aaronbocknek@gmail.com