weird stuff

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

rooferdave
Moderate User

weird stuff

Post by rooferdave »

came home from work last Thurs and 4 police cars in front my house and next door, anyhow they have been there four days now (and scaring the crap outa my dog) they lurk in the back yard and out front.
They would not tell me what was going on which from a saftey standpoint was annoying, anyhow homicide comes by Saturday and quizzes us on the occupants, all they will say is some one in the house next door is deceased and charges are pending, forensic identification have been there for two days now and still no word on what is going on, all they have said is there will be a media frenzy when this comes out so be prepared.

Driving me to distraction as to wtf is going on
1976 Trojan 360 Flybridge needin a whole lotta luvin!
blair

Re: weird stuff

Post by blair »

Hey Dave,
Do you by chance live in north Toronto?
I hear they are looking for a Somalian who may be in possesion of some video...
Blair
1979 Trojan Tricabin with twin 255 Mercs
11' Inflatable dingy with 4 Hp merc
On the Trent canal system at Young's Point , Clear Lake, Ontario
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

blair wrote:Hey Dave,
Do you by chance live in north Toronto?
I hear they are looking for a Somalian who may be in possesion of some video...
oh my god, i'm laughing my butt off on that one.... and i thought the us of a was the only country out there that had buffoons for politicians.................. but ya know what? blair might not be too off the mark. if in fact that video does exist, i wonder if the 'mayor' might ''off'' the perp. hmmmmmmmmmmmm my relatives in downsview are just shaking their collective heads.
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
blair

Post by blair »

Oh, I have no doubt that after a week of silence and now sudden bravado by the Mayor (and I kinda like the guy) that poor Somalian has either been bought off or knocked off, because that video "does not exist". Can't wait to hear what the police are sitting on, and what neighbourhood it's in. I'm at work today and checking my LEO contacts for anything further.
Blair
1979 Trojan Tricabin with twin 255 Mercs
11' Inflatable dingy with 4 Hp merc
On the Trent canal system at Young's Point , Clear Lake, Ontario