2013 Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Kent Terry

2013 Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay

Post by Kent Terry »

Will some one to step up to plate and take over The Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay ? We have had too much on my plate lately, and still do. I thought as you got older you would have more time to do things, WRONG! So I'm sending this out to let everyone know that I don't have time to do it any more. I would like to be kept in the loop, because if I can make one I would like to go to them.

Kent n Sylvia Terry

The "Fagarwe" Tribe
BarryL
Sporadic User

Re: 2013 Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay

Post by BarryL »

Kent,

Do you have a brother named Where da?

Barry
I love my boat! It takes all of my money and doesn't bitch.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: 2013 Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay

Post by prowlersfish »

Kent Terry wrote:Will some one to step up to plate and take over The Trojan Rendezvous on the Chesapeake Bay ? We have had too much on my plate lately, and still do. I thought as you got older you would have more time to do things, WRONG! So I'm sending this out to let everyone know that I don't have time to do it any more. I would like to be kept in the loop, because if I can make one I would like to go to them.

Kent n Sylvia Terry

The "Fagarwe" Tribe
Kent first thanks for all the ones you have put together . hopefully something will come together .Its a great group of Trojan boaters

Note: Kent has put together many Trojan Rendezvouses together at Rock Hall MD. and St Michaels MD. ( where I met him ) most the people who have gone are from that area . So it would make sense to keep it there . I met with some folks earlier this year to talk about doing it , but circumstances have prevented us from doing so .
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D