ENTERPRISE SHOWS HER COLORS

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Torcan
Moderate User

Re: ENTERPRISE SHOWS HER COLORS

Post by Torcan »

I have put all mine on myself, just have to first set it where you want by using painters tape, then slowly peel away. It is daunting at first, but you get the hang of it pretty fast.

Great flags BTW :). It shows who you are, and your ability to proudly express it. If some have a problem with it, then it's their problem, not yours.
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
larryeddington
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by larryeddington »

Went to get flag staffs at West Marine today, they were out due to the holiday just past. Want a teak one and then put the US flag on rear and our Trojan pennant on the front, at least I think that is correct?
Larry Eddington
1984 F-36 Tri Cabin "The Phoenix II"
1978 F-28 "The Phoenix"
Fish Master 2350 Bay Boat
9.5' Dink
Allen Sr
Active User

Post by Allen Sr »

larryeddington wrote:Went to get flag staffs at West Marine today, they were out due to the holiday just past. Want a teak one and then put the US flag on rear and our Trojan pennant on the front, at least I think that is correct?
You got the locations right!
Growing old is inevitable,but growing up is optional
1984 F36 w/350 Crusaders 'Reel Class'
2011 Trojan Rendevous
Solomons Get Together 2011
Ocean City 2012,2013,2015
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

[quote="larryeddington"]Went to get flag staffs at West Marine today, they were out due to the holiday just past. Want a teak one and then put the US flag on rear and our Trojan pennant on the front, at least I think that is correct?[/quote]

Buy them on line, much cheaper than W.M..... :wink: And the Ensign should be sized 1" for every foot of boat,
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/