Cheap F32 in Conneticut

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

K4282
Moderate User

Re: Cheap F32 in Conneticut

Post by K4282 »

I saw one similar boat, open model with that window so I now believe it is factory, Lawman someone extended my flybridge area
http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/KAnde ... sort=3&o=1
summer storm
Moderate User

Post by summer storm »

k4282, your boat is basically a F32 sedan with a shorter house and is open to the cockpit. The lower level layout is identical to the sedan. The Express (322) has the house and lower helm farther aft and about 5 more feet of lower level length. On the express there is a settee on the port side forward of the galley which your boat does not. I have seen your boat when it was in Newport harbor and the roof has been extended some time in its life. I think you should restore her back to original, it is a sharp looking boat in it's factory configuration.
Doug

1977 F-32
1982 Chris Craft 280
1992 Boston Whaler 13 Super Sport Limited
1974 F-25 (Sold)
1979 F-26 (sold)
K4282
Moderate User

Post by K4282 »

Summer Storm I'm pretty mechanical but never tried with any success fiberglassing, I'm hoping to go bigger in the next couple years, fiberglass work around here is big $$$ I emailed this Trojan owner today and offerd $2, 000, well see if he bites, maybe a flip project boat