Boat Trailer Question

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jcatkinson

Boat Trailer Question

Post by jcatkinson »

I know it's not the best idea in the world, but could I feasibly put my F-26 on a 24' loa trailer? This won't be for towing, just to pull the boat out of the marina to work on it temporarily.

Thanks!
landroversteve

f26 trailer info

Post by landroversteve »

Hello, I saw your ad on here. I am a new user here. I have the same boat and also need a trailer myself. I cannot afford a new one but I need to move my boat from time to time, any ideas?
Steve Kimbell. MI 54915 EFRI.
jcatkinson

Boat Trailer

Post by jcatkinson »

I actually picked up a 25' dual axle trailer and had the local haul out drop it onto the trailer with no problems. Unfortunately I set the bunks a little too low and I ended up bending my rudder when I drove over a dip in my drive way. I would definitely recommend removing the rudder before trailering but the boat sits well on the trailer and has no problems that I can see.
landroversteve

trailer 26 ft trojan

Post by landroversteve »

Thanks, does this mean you have a trailer or is it just good advice?
home at last

F-26 Trailer in Toledo Ohio

Post by home at last »

I have a custom trailer that my '78 F-26 fly-bridge came on. I would be willing to sell it for $1,000. The trailer is currently in Toledo, Ohio. Let me know if you would like to see a picture of it.
Scott at EYC.
landroversteve

trailer

Post by landroversteve »

Hello, please send me a couple of photos of the trailer when you can. I am in St Michaels, MD so I will need to think about how to get it here
Steve
home at last

F-26 Trailer in Toledo Ohio

Post by home at last »

I have some digital pics, but can't figure out how to attach them to a message. Can someone help?
Scott at EYC.
landroversteve

attach photos

Post by landroversteve »

Hello
Its fairly easy. Click on attachments. It will then ask you where your photo is, save it to your desk top for ease and then go to it to click on it. It will then be attached. If you cannot do it send me your email address and I will contact you by that or phone, thanks.