Great price on a nice Tri-cabin

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

k9th
Ultimate User

Great price on a nice Tri-cabin

Post by k9th »

I just received a message from my friend who is a member of the forum and has his Tri-cabin listed by Bob on the for sale page and has for the past year. He has lowered the price on his '77 Tri-cabin to $13K because his wife had a stroke recently and he needs to have it sold. He had it listed here for $29.5K. It is a great boat and in great shape. I have personally been on it and, as a tri-cabin owner myself, I marveled at its condition and how well it was taken care of. If you are looking for a nice tri-cabin that has a lot of room and is in great shape both cosmetically and mechanically, look no further.

If you are not interested but know of anyone who might have an interest, please point them to the listing on the for sale page and let them know it is reduced to $13K for quick sale. Maybe we can help one of our members in this way.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin