Calling F32 owners

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

mikeandanne
Moderate User

Calling F32 owners

Post by mikeandanne »

I am away from the boat and need to know the exhaust pipe size at the transom, specifically the inside I.D.....wanting to order something and take it home with me....Thanks if anyone can help....I know there is a pic there with a tape on it but it is on a bit of an angle and there is only 1/4" wiggle room with these screens I want to get......anyone....Thanks Mike
comodave
Moderate User

Re: Calling F32 owners

Post by comodave »

I just measured mine 3.5" inside and 4.0" outside
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (42.72 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
Trojan has been sold
1987 President 41 DC 225 Lehmans
Au Gres, Michigan
mikeandanne
Moderate User

Post by mikeandanne »

Thanks much for that sir, now I can order the screens. ...min size is 3.75" with 1/4" wiggle room so I think we are ok....again very much appreciated...Mike
TC
Sporadic User

Post by TC »

Hey Mike. Did I stir you up with the mustrat story? If you find something down south post or PM me a picture and a price. We may both be after the same thing. Comodave's picture there looks dangerously like my tips. Looks like I will be making the drive either this weekend or next to get pics and measurements.
1989 F-32
Penetang,
Georgian Bay
mikeandanne
Moderate User

Post by mikeandanne »

TC wrote:Hey Mike. Did I stir you up with the mustrat story? If you find something down south post or PM me a picture and a price. We may both be after the same thing. Comodave's picture there looks dangerously like my tips. Looks like I will be making the drive either this weekend or next to get pics and measurements.
Partially, but I was going to make extensions to cut fumes down and as it turns out those guards apparently act as diffusers as well....maybe kill two rats with one stone...hehe.....well long story short the smallest one fits 3.75 i.d. to 4.5" sooooo if ours are all 3.5" as Commo's are then then we are out of luck...let me know what your actual measurements are.....Mike

By the way I sent you a pm