New F36 owner here.....

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Mnester95

New F36 owner here.....

Post by Mnester95 »

We recently purchased a 1975 F36 convertible with fly deck. It has the bunks. We will be starting "remodel" in the next few weeks and I would love to see some pics and get some fresh ideas. It still has the '75 fabric on the bunks and v birth. We are going to put down new carpet. Trying to decide what to do to the walls and ceiling. Thought about some type of wood. Any suggestions would be great!
Happy Ours

Re: New F36 owner here.....

Post by Happy Ours »

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the boat. Where will you be boating out of and how about some pictures.

Craig
1977 F32
1975 F26 sold
AT Young's Point in the Kawartha Lakes on the
Trent Severn Waterway
Mnester95

Post by Mnester95 »

The boat is in Orange Beach at the moment. We will be moving it to Mobile AL in 2 weekends after the mechanic gets her ready! We are so excited!! I'll get some pics uploaded shortly.
Away On Busine$$
Moderate User

Post by Away On Busine$$ »

Welcome aboard, lots of help here, lots of people want to stay original and lots want to upgrade, I think you should make it yours. We have an F32 1976 for 3rd year. Came with vinyl wallpaper through out the interior. Thought of going back to the teak, but were not sure of the labour involved. So now we work with what we bought. Get the nick nacks right and the colours matching and we will be happy.
Season is short, we make the best of it.
Boatlovers2

Post by Boatlovers2 »

Welcome, my wife and I are new here also and have gotten some great advice so far. We are looking at a 1976 F36 Tri Fly and to be honest with you in my mind we are already buying it. We just have to wait for the ice to thaw for a sea trial. We will be doing a "remodel" as well because ours will need updating too. It must be nice to live somewhere warm enough to be able to boat year round.
Mike and Barbie
Allen Sr
Active User

Post by Allen Sr »

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have the sports fisherman model. They have the bunks where the dinette usually goes. I have a remodeling project going on with mine also. Just waiting for more green stuff. Good luck bringing it home. Cant wait to see pics of it.
Growing old is inevitable,but growing up is optional
1984 F36 w/350 Crusaders 'Reel Class'
2011 Trojan Rendevous
Solomons Get Together 2011
Ocean City 2012,2013,2015
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Great boat congrats
Boating is good for the soul