Thought I would say Hello

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gettaway
Active User

Thought I would say Hello

Post by gettaway »

Hi All, I thought I'd drop in and say hello, I haven't been around in a while, in fact, I haven't been boating much since the first of the year. We sold a house, rented and apartment and bought a new house since November, plus a heavy work travel schedule.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and hope every one in the forum is doing well!
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
mikeandanne
Moderate User

Re: Thought I would say Hello

Post by mikeandanne »

Heh there. good to hear from you ....We are probably following in your footsteps to a more roomy boat, how was your move from the f32 to the 37....honestly was it enough or are you thinking 40' aft next...Mike
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

Mike

It was a good move and is the largest boat I can fit in my slip. I am fortunate to have joined our yacht club when I was much younger and got a slip as well, our fees are very low and in an awesome spot in San Diego. Right now, there is about an 8 year wait for a 36' slip and 10 years for for a 40'.

The 37' Silverton convertible is a BIG 37' boat and 14' in the beam so she make a good social boat.
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
Allen Sr
Active User

Post by Allen Sr »

Hey Gettaway............ long time no hear from. Sounds like everything is going good. Good to hear from you take care.
Growing old is inevitable,but growing up is optional
1984 F36 w/350 Crusaders 'Reel Class'
2011 Trojan Rendevous
Solomons Get Together 2011
Ocean City 2012,2013,2015