10 meter sedan help

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Trojan dream boat

10 meter sedan help

Post by Trojan dream boat »

Just got my dream boat since I was 12 years old, always wanted a trojan 10-11 meter. From boat shows as a kid to our marina on Cape Cod where Trojan was sold. So my dream boat happens to be a 19985 sedan project boat. Needs lots of love which I have, but more importantly parts. It was sitting at a marina for a few years and was a victim of pirates " parts taken" and neglect. Would love to find a Bimini top, interior sofa, front hatch, also rear Bimini top over cockpit , frame is there no top. Factory bed foam for island bed. Many other things as well. Just these are at the top of wish list. Color is the maroon variety but open to all for templets. It a large under taking, would love to buy new but now used to get up and going then new over time. Located in ct but willing to travel north east. New member and new boat ! Thank you all in advance, very excited for my dream boat!