Aaron Bocknek -- 1960 to 2016

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

koviak
Moderate User

Re: Aaron Bocknek -- 1960 to 2016

Post by koviak »

This is the thing I miss about this group of owners. Everyone is so welcoming and full of passion for these boats. I unfortunately sold my 10 meter (Miss Conduct) 8 years ago but still lurk hear to see everyone. :) Never met Aaron but felt like I knew him from his posts and yes his passion about Trojans,
Dennis
1989 10 Meter Mid-Cabin
rickalan35
Moderate User

Post by rickalan35 »

Hi Mary Ann and Chuck,

Well, that was quite an anniversary present.

So nice to hear that Aaron's boat is in the hands of those who will take care of it. I had wondered about that situation because you never know how these things are going to work out.

With Trojans, we are all driving old boats. They were so well built and designed, they have managed to outlast just about every other make. It's an amazing story.

I owned my TriCabin for sixteen years before selling it and buying my current and "final" Trojan.

All the best to you two and thank you for updating us on your resent acquisition.

Rick
Trojan 1994 370 Express, 502 Bluewaters
Luv2boat

Post by Luv2boat »

P-Dogg wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:39 pm Glad you found the forum. I have almost the same boat as yours. Are you in still in the Chesapeake?

Here's a few shots of the future Enterprise on the hard over at Sue Island Marina:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6745&p=69022&hilit= ... ous#p69022
Yes we are still in the Chesapeake. We are still learning about her and still finding notes from Aaron in the oddest of places. Are you on the Chesapeake as well?