WHO'S REALLY TO BLAME FOR THE VIOLANCE?

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

WHO'S REALLY TO BLAME FOR THE VIOLANCE?

Post by larglo »

This is what happened to a peaceful, anti immigration march, in SF.

-------------------------
[from Drudge Report]

They said a large group of immigrants' rights supporters followed them to the BART station on Market Street and started punching and kicking them, and calling them names.

"They said we were racists, and we were against them, and against their town, and against San Francisco," said Parker Wilson with the Bay Area National Anarchists. "What they were saying, they said we need to get out and called us racists, and that we need to go home. And then they just attacked my friends and me."

-----------------------------

The Tea parties and others like them are portrayed to be the villains on such news outlets like MSNBC, CBS, and others, but each report has been proven wrong. I wonder what would have happened to the tea parties in the 1700's had we had news outlets such as these.

Did you read where Greece took a $147 billion dollar lbail out oan to get their asses out of the fire because they had a government that spent them into oblivion.

Sound familiar? There were several ways to do health care reform that would not have caused the tax payer one dime that was suggested to the dems, but not one was included in the bill, not one.

Lar
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo