apology

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Peter
Moderate User

apology

Post by Peter »

Alexander 38 has indicated he will not read anything further that I post. I have sent this as a PM to him. If there is nothing offensive, somebody please convince him to read it. thanks.

"May I offer my most heartfelt apology for the offense I have caused.

I thank you for the service and sacrifices you and others have made in the service of our [USA] country. Without your sacrifices we would not enjoy the many freedoms which we now enjoy.

The armband remark, was a poor, crude, and obviously inflammatory remark. I meant no offense, and did not mean I felt you, or anyone else participating in the discussion was a Nazi.

It was a poor attempt, to illustrate that I felt it could be the first step to two classes of citizens, those that had to show identification, and those that didn't... based on race. I meant no disrespect, and again I apologize.

My follow-up remarks also caused offense. Veterans do not have anything to be ashamed of, should be honored for their sacrifice, and they hold a special place deep in my heart, they have my undying gratitude, and respect.

My remarks were only meant to convey my surprise. I thought the legislation was obviously an erosion of freedom, of freedom that you fought to protect...and that anybody who fought to protect that freedom would see that.

The Constitution of the United States is the most amazing and perfect document ever conceived by man. I want, [as you have in the service of your country] to protect it, and protect its concepts. One of those concepts is equal treatment under the law regardless of race. I do not support illegal immigration.

Again I apologize for any offense I caused in trying to convey these thoughts."

As things can be so easily misinterpreted, and as participating in this forum has ceased for me to be enjoyable, I really will leave you to it;

thanks
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

Well let me see if my 3rd grade education (well it's more like 10th grade hard to work full time and go to school) can get me through this.

My service to my country you need not thank me for. I did it to get ahead and for my family, Not you. And you'll never understand why.

The Nazi remark was used to get just the reaction you got. You're a site troll I can't believe you didn't thing the armband remark wouldn't piss folks. So I call bull$hit on that one.

And you miss the point again THEY ARE NOT CITIZENS they are ILLEGALS they have no right to tell us what they should be getting or what they're due, Look at what's going on in the states along that border they are being over run everyday it has to stop! If we don't protect our border then we're no longer a country we just become a dumpin' zone.

Your respect for me as a Veteran of the US means nothing to me I could care less if you respect me, I spit at your feet.

How can their freedom be eroded they did not earn it. They sneak in like thieves in the middle of the night. Let them come in the front door like my fore Father's. Or better yet apply their home country's laws to them and then deport them.

The Constitution I fear you think it's a living document like most progressives do. It's not, I like alot of other Americans feel we've not lived under it for a long time and it's time we got back to it. And sir I understand it and have read it many times and refer to it and the Federalist papers. and equal treatment comes under the 14th amendment read it. Anyone here legally I will defend if not then get out.
And as for being and making 2nd class citizens they are even if they have a green card or become naturalized Americans they can not hold the to highest offices of government and all ways carry a card saying they're naturalized (my grandfather did).

And this is the second time you come back here hat in hand, this time I refuse your hand. Remember the last time you edited out all of your inflammatory remarks. Well I didn't forget them. So others may accept your apology I will not. So now I'll bid you farewell I hope my poor public school education did all right and you understood what I was trying to say.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
bfly71

Post by bfly71 »

Hey Alexander - if we are playing with trolls, do we get to choose their hair color because my preference would be purple. Just saying...

MTP's Wife
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Lets keep this clean ! no naked troll photos :shock:
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Jersdevil
Moderate User

Post by Jersdevil »

Oh look a midget.
Hank Newman
"Winsome" 1979 - F30 Clean Machine
First Sergeant, U.S. Army Retired
Co-Owner Don Snyder
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

minus not having any boobies...that looks like one of the chicks i dated in college. well, the hair does, anyways.
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
bfly71

Post by bfly71 »

prowlersfish wrote:Lets keep this clean ! no naked troll photos :shock:
I cannot find any with clothes :shock:
MTP's Wife
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

looks like some thing from my pass in Naples :shock: And I'm done with the other Troll now and feel so much better for it. 8)
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/