It's Friday, 2PM

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Tuck
Moderate User

It's Friday, 2PM

Post by Tuck »

and in about an hour, i'll be leaving the office and going back to the boat for the weekend. :D

i just hope the tons of crap floating in the river for miles, from the rains earlier in the week, has died down some. it's been so bad all week...with crap washing off the banks and floating downstream...that it's dangerous as hell. i've gotten stuff sucked up into my intake grate twice already on the waverunner.

anyhoos...just thought i'd share (last hour at work, and homie da clown here isn't doin' anything else today!) 8)
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
bfly71

Post by bfly71 »

Tell MTP to get our damn boat waxed so we can put it in the water!!!!!! ARRGGGGHHHHH!
MTP's Wife
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

sorry here here your river is flooded Tuck, Hope all you guys/gals out there come out of this ok. I'm hauling out at 9:00 am on Monday to wash and and put a new water line and bottom paint.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/