Oh Larry.........

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Oh Larry.........

Post by Stripermann2 »

I'm sure Tony's read this already but this should boil your blood...

We all know it's illegal to hire Illegal Immigrants. Now our daddy, the big zero, wants the Labor Department to investigate those businesses who hired them... For paying them too little! :roll:

Who's a bigger idiot, the big zero...or the people who voted him in?!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06 ... sparities/
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Jersdevil
Moderate User

Post by Jersdevil »

YES to both.
Hank Newman
"Winsome" 1979 - F30 Clean Machine
First Sergeant, U.S. Army Retired
Co-Owner Don Snyder
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

The dumbmasses that Voted for him, Are the real shame of our country. We should go back to you have to own property to vote and be born here. lets say just like ummm Mexico :roll:
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

My head is spinning,,,,now I read that [he] may, by executive order, grant amnesty to all illegal aliens.
I wonder what will happen in this country, if he does? I read, as most of you, I'm sure, do,,,, that people are getting really pissed at what is going on in this country.
As the morals of this country keep declining, caused by the liberals in this country, and got into high gear, caused by a president who chose to have oral sex performed on him in "our" oval office of "our" whitehouse, by a 19 year old intern, and then condoned by those liberals, saying,,,,it's all just about sex,,,,!

Then,,,that same president,,,,caught lying to a grand jury,,,,OUR PRESIDENT,,,,mind you,,,not just Joe blow down the street,,,,But the president of our United States of America,,,and getting by with it!!!!!
And now looked upon by some as a good man,,,,hell, he should be in jail!

But,,,now, I hope and pray, (I'm still allowed to do that, aren't I) people are starting to see what is happening to us, and may at last, try to do something about it.
But, it won't be easy, these people have their claws in deep, and won't let go easily, I'm afraid.

This November must be one that will be so profoundly against the far left, including the "RINO'S, that it can't be ignored.
But we must beware of the sheep's in wolves clothing, using the cause, to get into office, and then reverse their statements.

If this November isn't the shock of the 21st century, we maybe truly lost.

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo