No Surprise here!

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Stripermann2
Ultimate User

No Surprise here!

Post by Stripermann2 »

Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

all I can say to the voters who thought this P.O.S. would make a good POTUS is what a bunch of real dumb MF'ers you are, And remember when the $hit hits the fan we can find out who did vote for him.. 8) just say.......
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

I am sure there are thousands of people who regret their vote for [him] and would take it back if only they could. If they didn't, the polls would not be where they are today and even may get worse for [him]. (See my latest post.)

It is really getting difficult to know who to trust anymore and what they say when running for an office. The people do have the right to recall an elected official as the did in Calif. one time, but it is a lengthy process, and I'm not sure if there is one for a congressmen or president, only impeachment?

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo