Why????

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Torcan
Moderate User

Why????

Post by Torcan »

Why is the work-week glorious sunshine, beautiful days, and when I get to my weekends, it has to rain, thunder and basically be crappy weather?
Why??????????
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Be thankful you're not in Seattle or that area where it is rainy most of the time. At least you get sunshine during the week.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

I've asked the same questions countless times. I did a net search on that topic, and low and behold...some environmental whackos have actually come up with a theory.

Basically, they say that we naughty humans are responsible due to all the polution we put into the atmosphere. Supposedly, it starts at the western edge of North America (How predictable is that?), and by the time the jet stream carries it, as well as all the other polution that is produced by us naughty humans up along the way, that it "seeds" the clouds and therefore the eastern half of North America usually sees increased rain/snow fall on the days preceededing a weekend and during the weekend.

Seriously, look it up.

:roll:
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)