Well, it's gone...

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Tuck
Moderate User

Well, it's gone...

Post by Tuck »

and I probably won't even get a thank you out of it. :x

"My" old Trojan, the one I traded in on the Silverton, has finally been sold, and no thanks to the marina. I basically sold it for them.

The new owner, who just happens to share my last name, but no relation...that I know of...was browsing boats at the marina, saw the Trojan, and found my number on some paperwork I left on the boat. He called me last weekend and was asking questions about the boat, etc. He got the salesman to let him take it out, and asked that I tag along to give him more details, etc.

So, I basically sold my old boat for the marina. I've told the guy about the forums, and hopefully, he'll sign up and you'll see him around soon.

With all that...don't think I'm going anywhere. I'm just like herpes...I never leave. muhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha!
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Damn...what are the odds someone has the same last name as you, nonetheless, bought your old boat. You should play the lottery tonight.

Belushi! That's just incredible... :roll:
Last edited by Stripermann2 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Did he call you daddy by chance ?
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

prowlersfish wrote:Did he call you daddy by chance ?
you bastard! i just spit pepsi all over my "BLEEP"-ing monitor. :lol:
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)