Pet Peeves?

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

~DarkNemesis~

Post by ~DarkNemesis~ »

hell! if you guys all got togather with all your extra time used for trolling the site, you could start your own buisness. I doubt you would be productive though LOL. Im pretty sure your not making any money here. I would consider us all trolls... 2hours a day here is alot of money depending who you really are!!!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

~DarkNemesis~ wrote:
prowlersfish wrote:Bored Jeff ?
:D
pretty sure anyone that replied to this was bored. They took the time to read and respond on the internet because they had time on their hands to "Troll" the internet, instead of being to busy doing what "they" claim to be all about. LOL :roll:
HUH ?? so what do I clam to be about ?? what a joke :roll: :roll:

And guess what its wendsday what surprize :D
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

less time here Jeffery you'd could get that boat out of your yard....
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

~DarkNemesis~ wrote:but u guys dont boat, u just talk about boating on the internet. Im sure paul talks alot about the economy keeping him from boating. LOL TONY. Your a troll too!!! OMGOSH!!!
Oh we boat , yes less then past years myself . And yes we talk about boating most boaters do . you just seem talk , I don't come here becuse I am board , I come here becuse I enjoy boating as do most of us . I enjoy helping other boaters here and in person . there is more to boating then just running the boat , its something you live . Some people get it some don't .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Economy We all need need to get out and Vote on tuesday
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

The moderator just needs to ban this He/She person...Poof!

Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Big D
Ultimate User

Post by Big D »

~DarkNemesis~ wrote:hell! if you guys all got togather with all your extra time used for trolling the site, you could start your own buisness. I doubt you would be productive though LOL. Im pretty sure your not making any money here. I would consider us all trolls... 2hours a day here is alot of money depending who you really are!!!
The way I see it, we're pretty productive here Jeff. There are thousands of questions answered. If I recall, much of MY precious, EXPENSIVE time was dedicated to answering YOUR questions. You make it sound as though our time here is a waste and that pisses me off considering what I have given up to HELP YOU.

I suspect there are circumstances beyond most of us here that have led you to get your guard up. I don't know what they are or who they are with nor do I care. I've always tried to remain nuetral, and have continued to treat you with the same respect in the way I help here but I take exception to you painting everyone on this forum with the same brush. We've all spent some of our time helping you, do you really think it had anything to do with money? It's passion, get it? We come here to get away from the bullshit, not to dive into it. Tread softly my friend, I'm sure you're not done asking questions here, but I suspect you're limiting who's going to answer them.
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

great post Big D

Well said , to me it also is a passion .I like to share what I have learned over the years . And I ask nothing in return . Some people will never get it.

You can only burn so many Bridges

Hopefuly things will get back to normal
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

We now return to our regularly scheduled program : Pet Peeves.

"People who really, really, R E A L L Y need to get their meds adjusted".

Of course, that couldn't possibly apply to any of the good people who use this site. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACnGsmBZJQ

But seriously children.... and I have said it before - the forum is a community. If you don't like it here, nobody is forcing you to participate. Feel free to go away any time. It's okay - we'll get over it. Really.
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Big D, as usual, you speak for us in a positive way.
You hit the nail on the head. Thank you.

Have you ever had a nagging headache...and you thought it finally went away, only to find that it's back...worse than ever?
Yeah, that's what this troll feels like.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

DP
Last edited by Torcan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1980 Trojan F 25 "MY TYME" (sold)
1986 Thundercraft Magnum 280 "The HAILEY-SAVANNAH"
http://www.cbyc.ca/
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

I really don't understand why we have to go down this road again. I thought it had all been put to bed, and I kinda liked what I was seeing/reading.

It's almost like there are two different personalities.

Thanks BigD, for speaking up, it was refreshing to see someone else with the same frame of mind.

This sign is for those that like to burn bridges, someday, you may wish to be able to go back over that bridge, but it is gone, and will take a lot of re-building to repair.
Last edited by Torcan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.cbyc.ca/
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

[quote="~DarkNemesis~"]but u guys dont boat, u just talk about boating on the internet. Im sure paul talks alot about the economy keeping him from boating. LOL TONY. Your a troll too!!! OMGOSH!!![/quote]

hell! if you guys all got togather with all your extra time used for trolling the site, you could start your own buisness. I doubt you would be productive though LOL. Im pretty sure your not making any money here. I would consider us all trolls... 2hours a day here is alot of money depending who you really are!!!

as of this weekend Darkdip aka Jeff, 695 NM on my boat this here and have found enough time away from this net to make 500K and employ 9 drivers at 36k plus bonuses.....so I guess I need another hobby.... :P Maybe I'll get a bigger boat so I spend more wasted time talking about it.

and now a question for all you who supported this guy over the past 11 months. And blasted those who called him out. He just slammed you and your hobby. Aren't you glad you wasted your time and life long experiences on him?

and Jeff you can call me troll if you wish...But I'd never call any help I got from these Guys and Gals A WASTE of TIME ! you Sir are and ungrateful a$$
Last edited by alexander38 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Torcan wrote:I really don't understand why we have to go down this road again. I thought it had all been put to bed, and I kinda liked what I was seeing/reading.

Thanks BigD, for speaking up, it was refreshing to see someone else with the same frame of mind.

This sign is for those that like to burn bridges, someday, you may wish to be able to go back over that bridge, but it is gone, and will take a lot of re-building to repair.
I agree lets let it rest
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

[quote="prowlersfish"][quote="Torcan"]I really don't understand why we have to go down this road again. I thought it had all been put to bed, and I kinda liked what I was seeing/reading.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rxXiESeppBQ/T ... Bridge.jpg[/img]

This sign is for those that like to burn bridges, someday, you may wish to be able to go back over that bridge, but it is gone, and will take a lot of re-building to repair.[/quote]

I agree lets let it rest[/quote]

O hell no...I was E-mailed ,pm'd and had to pull my FB link down over this troll ! ! and some of you sat there and babied him and made excuses for him while he attacked other long time members and then wanted everyone to kiss kiss and make up ! well NO ! ok rant over....lets waste time on boats.
Last edited by alexander38 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
Torcan
Moderate User

Post by Torcan »

alexander38 wrote: you Sir are and ungrateful a$$
I don't think I would go so far as calling him "Sir"