easier to do here than 15 PM's

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

jefflaw35

easier to do here than 15 PM's

Post by jefflaw35 »

I would like to try and heal and maybe recreate relationships here. I know who I am and what I have done. I have a good understanding of others here that dont like me. But.... we are all here for the same reason and all have our own demons....We have our little clicks like school children. Argue, like adults that know it all. Alot of you, do know it all!!! thats what I need, as well as many others!!! I do apologize for my many post and backlashes I have sent out. Im not conceeded enough to stand my ground, I feel I may have screwed your site up, but I am ME. Just like you. Maybe one day we will all have a good time here again... Just a thought....