Vote

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Vote

Post by prowlersfish »

Don't forget to get out and vote on Tuesday no mater who you are for !
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
Stripermann2
Ultimate User
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:11 am
Location: Colonial Beach, VA- The Play Ground on The Potomac

Post by Stripermann2 »

I'm gonna vote early. Paul for president! :wink:

I can't wait until Tuesday...enough of this waste and silliness in the WH.
Jamie


1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!

User avatar
P-Dogg
Active User
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, which proves to the world every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

Yeah, let's ditch the African-american president that we have and replace him with a Mexican-american*!


*Mitt Romney's great-grandfather emigrated to Mexico after the Mexican-American war so he could continue practicing polygamy. Mitt's dad was born in Mexico, and was therefore a mexican citizen by birthright. He then moved to the U.S, where he was on welfare for a while, and eventually fathered Mitt. None of this would bother me, except it seems a bit hipocritcal considering Mitt's views on emigration and welfare (or has he changed positions on those issues since I woke up today?). Here's Mitt's mother talking about the issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guUubewpdLk

And let us remember that gas was $1.85 per gallon when Obama was elected!
Oh yeah, never mind. I forgot that gas prices were low was because we were in a nascent depression left over from the last president, and prices were down for everything because of the piss-poor condition of the economy.

Regardless, get out and vote. Especially if you live in one of the three or four states that will actually determine who be in the oval office come January. Otherwise, you are not entitled to complain!
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!

User avatar
Big D
Ultimate User
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Big D »

We across the border are keeping a close eye on this one as the result will affect more than the USA. Hope you choose wisely.
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year

hmc
Sporadic User
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 pm
Location: the deep south

Post by hmc »

P-Dogg wrote:Yeah, let's ditch the African-american president that we have and replace him with a Mexican-american*!


*Mitt Romney's great-grandfather emigrated to Mexico after the Mexican-American war so he could continue practicing polygamy. Mitt's dad was born in Mexico, and was therefore a mexican citizen by birthright. He then moved to the U.S, where he was on welfare for a while, and eventually fathered Mitt. None of this would bother me, except it seems a bit hipocritcal considering Mitt's views on emigration and welfare (or has he changed positions on those issues since I woke up today?). Here's Mitt's mother talking about the issue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guUubewpdLk

And let us remember that gas was $1.85 per gallon when Obama was elected!
Oh yeah, never mind. I forgot that gas prices were low was because we were in a nascent depression left over from the last president, and prices were down for everything because of the piss-poor condition of the economy.

Regardless, get out and vote. Especially if you live in one of the three or four states that will actually determine who be in the oval office come January. Otherwise, you are not entitled to complain!

YOU SAID
"And let us remember that gas was $1.85 per gallon when Obama was elected!
Oh yeah, never mind. I forgot that gas prices were low was because we were in a nascent depression left over from the last president, and prices were down for everything because of the piss-poor condition of the economy. "

IF THIS BE TRUE WHY IS IT SO HIGH NOW ????
f boat ( glass )
TROJANS !!!

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Post by prowlersfish »

Wow I posted this as a friendly reminder to vote ,thats all , but thats OK

The Posts above Have me asking why someone thinks should Race or nationality have anything to do with it ? In fact I find it VERY offensive .
I don't care if Obamas dad was from Kenya Or Mitts dad came from Mexico or wherever . Obama is running Mitt is also ruining I don't see their Dads or Moms running . you Vote for their man ( or woman) not their parents . kind of hate full but I seen a lot of that in this election .

Jamie , Good thing I am not running I would hate to be Judged on what a grand parent did or where the came from .

Att its OK with me if this thread is delete
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
captainmaniac
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:26 pm
Location: Burlington, Ontario

Post by captainmaniac »

Being a long term member of the forum I have learned to keep my mouth shut re ANYTHING to do with American politics.

But 2 comments at this time:
1 - Like Big D / King D / TBOTY 2012 D says : Hope you choose wisely.

alternatively

2 - There is always the Canada Party (google it or look on YouTube).

(please don't shoot - I am unarmed!)

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Post by prowlersfish »

captainmaniac wrote:Being a long term member of the forum I have learned to keep my mouth shut re ANYTHING to do with American politics.

But 2 comments at this time:
1 - Like Big D / King D / TBOTY 2012 D says : Hope you choose wisely.

alternatively

2 - There is always the Canada Party (google it or look on YouTube).

(please don't shoot - I am unarmed!)

Smart man , I also agree with Big D , I also like the Canada party as they have not been calling me day and night asking for my vote or money . :wink:
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Other choices

Post by prowlersfish »

There are other choices BTW . of course the media keeps them out of the light .

Barack Obama (Democrat )
Mitt Romney (Republican )
Virgil Goode (Constitution)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
Jill Stein (Green)
Big D ( trojan ) ( just had to )
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
Stripermann2
Ultimate User
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:11 am
Location: Colonial Beach, VA- The Play Ground on The Potomac

Post by Stripermann2 »

If you're voting for Obama, don't forget to hit the polls on Wednesday....
Jamie


1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!

Allen Sr
Active User
Posts: 1159
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 am
Location: Baltimore,Md.

Re: Other choices

Post by Allen Sr »

prowlersfish wrote:There are other choices BTW . of course the media keeps them out of the light .

Barack Obama (Democrat )
Mitt Romney (Republican )
Virgil Goode (Constitution)
Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
Jill Stein (Green)
Big D ( trojan ) ( just had to )
I voted for Big D last year..............how can he run again this year? Paul you lost it guess 'OLD AGE' does that to a person! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: But I would vote for him again seeing the choices I have! :lol: :lol:
Growing old is inevitable,but growing up is optional
1984 F36 w/350 Crusaders 'Reel Class'
2011 Trojan Rendevous
Solomons Get Together 2011
Ocean City 2012,2013,2015

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Post by prowlersfish »

Allen this is not for trojan boater of the year , that lot won't cut it ( other then Big D )
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
Big D
Ultimate User
Posts: 2855
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 10:39 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Big D »

Stripermann2 wrote:If you're voting for Obama, don't forget to hit the polls on Wednesday....
You guys crack me up :lol:

Speaking of Trojans, I know who I'm voting for, very deserving IMO. But you'll have to wait to find out :P
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year

User avatar
prowlersfish
2020 Gold Support
2020 Gold Support
Posts: 11793
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:56 pm
Location: Lower Chesapeake Bay ,Va

Post by prowlersfish »

Big D wrote:
Stripermann2 wrote:If you're voting for Obama, don't forget to hit the polls on Wednesday....
You guys crack me up :lol:

Speaking of Trojans, I know who I'm voting for, very deserving IMO. But you'll have to wait to find out :P

Batman ?
TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
2009 TROJAN RENDEZVOUS
Port Kinsale 2010 & 2011. Solomons get together 2011.

User avatar
alexander38
Ultimate User
Posts: 3178
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:48 am

Post by alexander38 »

Vote Right or stay home please....end WELFARE as 47% know it....the 53% would like to keep some OUR money....
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/

Post Reply