1987 Trojan Sedan

We want to make this forum a clearinghouse for those of you wishing to sell your boat or any used parts. Advertise here to reach the most motivated and targeted Trojan audience on the web. Those wishing to post may advertise one boat or up to 8 items for the flat fee of $25.00 (ad will run until removal is requested). The posting party will be responsible for the transaction, shipping and collection of funds. Like all internet transactions; buyers will be responsible for their own due diligence.

To place an ad click here for further information.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BeaconMarineDon
Beacon Don
Beacon Don

1987 Trojan Sedan

Post by BeaconMarineDon »

1987 Trojan Sedan in excellent condition.

If you are unfamiliar with this model it has a 13' beam and is very spacious inside. Only reason I selling is I am buying another boat from a friend and this one needs to go first. Boat is turn key and ready to go. Powered by twin Pleasure Craft 454 350hp engines with 550 hours each. Also has inboard generator with 300 hours. Boat runs fine and starts up runs fine every time.

My family and I have used this as our weekend getaway for 2 years now. Can sleep up to 4 adults and 2 kids comfortable. Has 2 AC units and standard galley equipment. The top enclosure is less than 1 year old. Bottom will be cleaned and freshly painted for new owner. Title in hand.

Price is $22k ==>> obo.
Please call Brett 757-395-7661
eMail: brett.comerford@gmail.com

Click here for a short video