1984 Trojan 11M Express 32000

We want to make this forum a clearinghouse for those of you wishing to sell your boat or any used parts. Advertise here to reach the most motivated and targeted Trojan audience on the web. Those wishing to post may advertise one boat or up to 8 items for the flat fee of $25.00 (ad will run until removal is requested). The posting party will be responsible for the transaction, shipping and collection of funds. Like all internet transactions; buyers will be responsible for their own due diligence.

To place an ad click here for further information.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BeaconMarineDon
Beacon Don
Beacon Don

1984 Trojan 11M Express 32000

Post by BeaconMarineDon »

1984 Hull
Crusader 350's +-1100 HRS
Onan 6.5 1000 HRS
New bimini/eisenglass/camper
full set of rear screens
full set of rear canvas
New 28oz carpet
New cushions (all of them)
New countertops

The hull has been pole sanded with 40 grit and 2 coats of Interlux ACT are on it, all zincs (mains also) have been replaced, all belts, all plugs, new wires on the Onan, all impellers, temp senders, wet exhaust and Tee on starboard main, starter on port main, all 3 bilge pumps to Rule1500, floats as well. Fuel tank and contents have been polished. I launched on 8/16/12. The list goes on and I have all receipts. A full survey in 2010 was used as a template for the update. It is sweet. It is in Rock Hall, MD 21661.

I have replaced many items over the past two years, for an 80's model, it is pristine and runs beautifully. Please call if you'd like to talk. I'm a motivated seller and promise not to waste your time.

Price: $25,000

James Wallace
jaahmez@hotmail.com
301 648 5510

Image[/url]
jaahmez@hotmail.com

Post by jaahmez@hotmail.com »

Best offer before winter of 12 haul out and it's yours.

The A/C has taken a dump, it works but will not hold freon, pretty sure a line inside the R/W cooling has split.

James
Commissionpoint
Active User

Post by Commissionpoint »

Somebody should step up and buy her. I could easilly see Jeff & Amanda cruising around Va. Beach in her.

I like that Spec. J 6.5 Onan in there. That thing is a tank. I have a Spec. J as well, I've been running it alot this season. I had to crawl around it a bit when I got the boat in the spring and 'persuade' it a little (new fuel pump), but it just goes and goes. I've put my Westerbeke plans on hold for awhile because of it.
1978 F-32 "Eclipse"
Merc 305 SBC's
1.52:1 Borg Warners

1983 Correct Craft
Commander 351 Ford (PCM)
1:1 Borg Warner

There are 350 different varieties of shark, not counting loan or pool.
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Nice looking boat.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin