F-25 For Sale.....Cheap!!!

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

dirkpitt1

F-25 For Sale.....Cheap!!!

Post by dirkpitt1 »

Guys I am trying to get rid of my F-25. Here is a list of things she has:

1. Lowerance X-25 Depth Finder
2. 500 Watt Inverter
3. Refridgerater GE
4. Microwave
5. Twin Bank Battery Charger
6. Electric Head w/ Macerator and holding tank
7. Fresh water bladder w/ Accumlator Tank
8. A/C
9. Fume Detector
10. 1211 Halon FireBoy engine shutdown system
11. Windlass
12. Swim Platform
13. Swim Ladder
14. Trim Tabs
15. Amidships bilge pump.
16. TV with DVD and home theater system
17. Hot water heater
18. CD player
19. VHF
20. Hailer system
21. 60 gallon tanks w/ a spare 40 gallon tank.

POWER:

1. 8.1 400hp Mercrusier 454 cubic inch big block engine
2. Direct drive plantary transmission w/ no reduction

NOTE: I have just installed this engine, it is raw water cooled. I have only took the boat out once since I have installed it. The model year of the motor is 1991, with the boat hour indicator from which the engine came from said 220 hours. The boat from which it came from is said to be an estate sale.
I burn only Mobil One Syenthetic oil in this engine and use top quality filters.
Transmission uses RedLine D4 ATF

There is somethings on the boat that does need attention. First of is the back deck needs replacing. Now the deck framing is already in place and is VERY soild with treated marine grade 1x4s built is a 1 foot square pattern. The deck is all wood.

The smim platform has a slight abrasion on the rear along with two supports which caused this during a recent storm

The portside exterior bulkhead needs replacing, along with the starboard bulkhead that is accessed through the head.

The teak work needs some attention.

With the boat comes two power cords, a spare prop, alcohol stove, fenders, line, life vests, first aid kit, spare parts, anchors, huge deckbox, and tools.

The low retail for this boaty with this many features is $ 11, 900
The cost of cure for a boatyard to complete the repairs is: $ 3000.00

The sub total is $ 8,900 plus I am goning to knock another $3,400 off.

I will sell this boat for $5,500 with everything.

Leave me a message if you are interested. Buyer is responsible for pickup and trailering.

Reason for sale: I am a marine surveyor by trade, and recently my business has doubled. That leaves very little time for projects and fun things to do. I am always in the bilge of someeleses boat. I have 3 other boats that are smaller and I use one for my business. That is all I need. I am an honest person and will stand behind what I say. So if anyone wants a soild little boat for the family, here she is!
chumwithabottleofrum
Sporadic User

Post by chumwithabottleofrum »

Dirk-this boat looks like a great deal for someone. I'm set with my current Trojan F26 but will mention it to some friends-I did not see in your post where the boat is located-did you mention it and I just did not see it?
dirkpitt1

F-25 For Sale

Post by dirkpitt1 »

The boat is located about 25 miles north of Wilmington, NC
dirkpitt1

Correction....on the engine.

Post by dirkpitt1 »

Its a 7.4 454. The 496 8.1 is in my other boat.