Onan MCCK 6.5K Manual

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

gjrylands
Moderate User

Onan MCCK 6.5K Manual

Post by gjrylands »

I have the service manuals for the Onan MCCK 6.5K Generator in pdf form. There are 3 manuals; the service manual for the engine, the service manual for the generator, and the parts manual. If you would like me to send you the manuals send me an email or a PM with your email address and I will send you the file.

P.S. I send a lot of days on my boat during the summer. I don't have internet access or a computer on the boat. It may take several days before I will be able to send you the files, but I will when I return to my home.
Gerry
1979 F36 Twin Chryler 440's
jwrape
Moderate User

Post by jwrape »

Thanks
79' Carver 28' Mariner
I want another Trojan, preferably a Tri Cabin
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Got mine too. Thanks again Gerry.
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

gerry, what year and specs does your manual cover? i have a parts and service manual for the mcck spec A-H circa 1974-1978. i found it online from a boat supply store in long island new york last fall. maybe bob has some of the manuals for the older ones too since i know he works on old onans.
aaron
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
aweimer
Moderate User

Post by aweimer »

aaronbocknek wrote:gerry, what year and specs does your manual cover? i have a parts and service manual for the mcck spec A-H circa 1974-1978. i found it online from a boat supply store in long island new york last fall. maybe bob has some of the manuals for the older ones too since i know he works on old onans.
aaron
I would love to get a copy of that Aaron. I have a 1975 and the genny is running still very fine too, be nice to have a maintenance and parts manual. Do you have those years electronic PDF form?
Aaron
Lake Erie, OH
http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g39 ... 20It%20Up/
aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

Post by aaronbocknek »

greetings aaron in chicago, the MCCK SPEC D manuals were purchased from ess kay yards in brewerton, new york. my contact, kim, was excellent in getting me the hard copies for me. as for them being on pdf form, no, i do not have them in this format. one thing that you need to remember, the design for the carburators and controllers changed in the early 1980's. the manual that i have, is a perfect match for the spec A-H 1974-1978. her email address is ess-kayyards@juno.com. her direct phone number is 315-676-2711. she had her shop guys photo copy a complete parts list and shop/service manual. it was invaluable to me this season when it came time to rebuild the old bendix/zenith carb, remove the water pump and replace the impeller and change the thermostats (i highly recommend that you do that since this is an overlooked item).
aaron in baltimore
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com
lottanerv

Re: Onan MCCK 6.5K Manual

Post by lottanerv »

Gerry,
I would love a pdf copy of all the Onan manuals. How can I get them from you?

Hugh
1980 F32
Boaitng is escape
gjrylands
Moderate User

Post by gjrylands »

Send me your email address in a PM and I'll send you the pdf file.
Gerry
mudman22

about the mcck manual

Post by mudman22 »

hi ive been looking all over to find that particular manual you would be a great help if you could send it. I cant figure out whats wrong with my generator
gjrylands
Moderate User

Post by gjrylands »

I've been off line for a while. I was living on my boat and had internet service at the harbor. Once I pulled the boat, I lost the service. Well, I'm back on line.

If anyone else wants a copy of the manual send me your email address in a PM or email me.

gjrylands@att.net

The manuals I have are from Cumming/Onan. They are the service manuals the service technicians have. I think they cover all of the MCCK models.
Gerry
gjrylands
Moderate User

Post by gjrylands »

I've been away from the forum for some time. If you have requested a copy of the manuals and didn't receive it I'm sorry that I missed your request. Send me your e-mail address again and I'll try to get it to you. I will be sending the manual as an attachment so I need to send it directly to you and not through the forum.
My e-mail address is gjrylands@att.net
Gerry
Gerry
Rodman
Moderate User

Re: Onan MCCK 6.5K Manual

Post by Rodman »

gjrylands wrote:I have the service manuals for the Onan MCCK 6.5K Generator in pdf form. There are 3 manuals; the service manual for the engine, the service manual for the generator, and the parts manual. If you would like me to send you the manuals send me an email or a PM with your email address and I will send you the file.

P.S. I send a lot of days on my boat during the summer. I don't have internet access or a computer on the boat. It may take several days before I will be able to send you the files, but I will when I return to my home.
'

If some can send me the files I will upload them to my server so anyone that needs them can get them right away. Then they can download them. If enough of you have manuals and pdf files I could make a site with catgories and upload them all when we need certian manual we could go there see if its there.

rodman@rodmansemail.com
Trojan
** F25 Hardtop - Express - 1974 - 25 ft
** F26 Hardtop - Express - 1971 - 26 ft