CAMPAIGN

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

CAMPAIGN

Post by larglo »

Hi all,

[per Fox News]
(Obama looked to Ohio to reset his record with a campaign-style day, complete with a tour of a wind turbine plant and visits with local leaders. He also sought to harness the energy of the campaign trail that he mastered during a two-year campaign for president.)

If this guy would stay in the Whitehouse and do his job, he might be able to get something done worth while for the people of this country?

Instead,,,he turned the running of our country over to congress to really screw things up, and stayed on the campaign trail.

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

larry...larry, larry, larry. even if he did stay in the white house, he couldn't do his job because he has NO CLUE WTF he's doing. he was put into power by a group of behind-the-scenes string pullers who were smart enough to know their way to power was to select a figurehead that couldn't be beaten in today's "white guilt"-ridden culture.

does anyone really think that these ideas are his alone? he's being told what to say and do by the same people who have schooled him and got him where he is now...and i'm not talking about the white liberals and blacks and other minorities who voted for him only because he's black.

the second best thing for this country, although it may hurt in the short term, would be to LET HIM/MAKE HIM do his job. i have no doubt in my mind he'll screw the pooch so bad that he'll put himself in a position for impeachment. the best thing is for the republicans to make a sweep of the upcoming mid-term elections and to stop the left cold.

hopefully, by the grace of God, the republicans have woken up since last year, and will get back to basics and do their job this time.
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
chauzer
Moderate User

Post by chauzer »

don't know if i posted this before but i saw a bumper sticker the other day that read "nobody tell obama what comes after a trillion". i gotta get one of those! :lol:
life is tough! it's even tougher if your stupid.
~john wayne~
MTP
Moderate User

Post by MTP »

chauzer wrote:don't know if i posted this before but i saw a bumper sticker the other day that read "nobody tell obama what comes after a trillion". i gotta get one of those! :lol:

my favorite one is "thanks for voting for Obama A--Hole"
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg