lets look toward 2012

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

MTP
Moderate User

lets look toward 2012

Post by MTP »

who do you think will run to replace our currant tenant in the white house?

I see Ron Paul and Mitt Romney but as likely options
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

Paul did himself in with the 9-11 truthers, Mit is a Rockefeller Rep. guys like me won't vote for look at the system he set up in Mass. it's up 30% in cost since it started. (you guys up let know it my info is wrong)
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
LSP
Active User

Post by LSP »

I'd like to think that last week was an example of what's in store for the future.....but I truly believe that, before it's all said and done, Zero will be in for another term.
Will - LSP
1976 F32 "Donegal"
1985 10 Meter "Whakanui"
Hog Pen Creek
Middle River, Md
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

no I don't think so, he's pissed everyone off. I thing we're looking at Jimmy #2.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
LSP
Active User

Post by LSP »

I sure hope you're right. I have a number of people that were "first time voters who helped elect him into office" at the company I work for .... they still think he's the "best thing since sliced bread"
Last edited by LSP on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will - LSP
1976 F32 "Donegal"
1985 10 Meter "Whakanui"
Hog Pen Creek
Middle River, Md
Tuck
Moderate User

Re: lets look toward 2012

Post by Tuck »

MTP wrote:lets look toward 2012. who do you think will run to replace our currant tenant in the white house?
haven't you heard? the world is gonna end 21 december 2012, so what's the point? :shock:

eh, sad thing is, there are people out there who actually believe that stuff. :lol:

well, IF it did end in 2012, the upshot would be this would be the last time a democrat would be in the whitehouse, and that in itself is a good thing. :D
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

Post by larglo »

Right now, I don't see anyone in the GOP who puts that tingle up my leg! (well, if Cris Matthews, can have it,,,why not me!) :oops:

And you may think I'm out in right field, but I'm going to watch that new comer Brown, who won Kennedy's old seat. The one thing I'm tired of, is seeing all those incumbents. I would like to see a fresh new face, like Brown. And he seems to have all his ducks in a row, at least for now?

Did you see where our pres. had to use a teleprompter in a 6th grade class room. This guy has been on TV, had more zares (spell) and more committees than you can shake a stick at! . I know all presidents have advisers, etc. but this guy has had more than his share. By the time he makes up his mind, Iran will have the bomb, and perhaps use it on Israel, while he's thinking about it, or someone winds him up, gives him his teleprompter, and sends him out to explain to all us dummies, what's going on!

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo