Decisions...Decisions...

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Tuck
Moderate User

Decisions...Decisions...

Post by Tuck »

okay, FINALLY we're getting a decent weekend this winter. going to be sunny/partly sunny tomorrow and sunday, with hi's in the upper 50s to near 60.

i took the boat out this afternoon for a bit...first time in about a month (been freaking cold here this winter), and could take it out again tomorrow and sunday...OR...put my new waverunner (yamaha fx cruiser ho) in the water and buzz around on an empty lake all day.

both will be a blast...just can't make up my mind.

:roll:
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Take the big boat out the weaters tooo cold for the toy
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

well, i've decided to let the ski sit. take too long for the amount of time i can ride.

i figure i can wait a couple/three weeks to put it in. won't have to mess with it afterwards, because it'll stay in the slip like the others did last year.

it's 10:42..........i'm off!
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)