Trojan Yts Logo-"not exactly" with your boat name

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Sea~Lah

Trojan Yts Logo-"not exactly" with your boat name

Post by Sea~Lah »

I'm signing in with a new user name. Sea`Lah
Formally "Beachouse".

I was the trojan owner with the rotting stringers. Well I again want to thank all that participated in helping me moor into the right solution. Actually the West System-Solution. The stringers are solid now, and "Sea~Lah" is happy.

During all the trials of getting the boat fixed and happy, I decided that it would be really cool to have the boat name on a few Wind-shirts, Jackets, Sleeping bags that I use on the boat, etc...

Well I've been wearing the garments for about a year now, and they still look awesome. SOOOOOOOOOOO I thought that I maybe there are other Trojan boat owner that would like their boat name Embroidered too!

If you go to http://www.photobucket.com under Lindydindy you will see the folder labeled "Sea Lah". Check it out! My personal email is: laspfs11@yahoo.com
The logo is not exactly like the orginal,and with the water/waves I think it looks pretty cool too!!!
chucka
Sporadic User

Post by chucka »

formerly
Lots A Luck
Trojan F-26 Express
Narragansett Bay, RI
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Look Real Good !!!