Ok so after about 13 months i have some photos in the water

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

mpulsev10
Sporadic User

Ok so after about 13 months i have some photos in the water

Post by mpulsev10 »

I got a new iphone and the 2 boats next to me have been gone my past 2 trips to i got a few shots of my boat, located in Port Orange/Ponce inlet, fl. My 1979 Trojan F36 "ms behavin II" (photos arent great - iphone you know!) oh yea theres the little 2 skippers too ! swab the deck and then walk the plank maties

1979 F36 Convertible w/ t-top and twin 454s.
01 stingray CC w/ vortex v6
1989 js550 stand up ski w/ stroker eng!
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

She looks nice, I bet them boys love her. O next pic move the iPhone a little more to the right, just sayin. :D :D :arrow:
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
foofer b
Ultimate User

Post by foofer b »

NIce boat. I bet you get to use her alot down there. Hae the boys learned to jump off from the fly bridge yet?
MY CURRENT FLEET
2003 KEY WEST 2020 WA
1978 14' ASHCRAFT SKIFF
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Nice looking boat , and don't let the kids read Foofers post . :shock:

there is a reason he can't have a fly bridge
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

alexander38 wrote:O next pic move the iPhone a little more to the right, just sayin. :D :D :arrow:
Now now... what has he ever done to you? Why on earth would you want him to break the iPhone?
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Nice looking boat - and , yeah....don't let the kids read Foofer's post.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

great looking boat!
wowzer52
Active User

Post by wowzer52 »

Sweet boat. Those boys will most likely become boaters too and will never forget these times. Is that a Carver next to you? I thought I saw some drool on Tony's post. Jumping off the flybridge?... what a kick in the pants.
1975 F-32 "SIMPLY BLESSED"
Big D
Ultimate User

Post by Big D »

Nice boat. Why are the boats across from you up in the air? Wouldn't expect to see that in Florida, up here in winter it's the norm. I guess they're to be worked on or get hauled out after every use?

I was at Ponce Inlet in January, nice spot, visited the lighthouse during our Daytona vacation. We went to a marina close to the lighthouse for lunch but I don't recall covered slips like the ones in your pics. It had a pirate's theme with an outdoor bar on the water....good times. I saw a Trojan docked there That I keep meaning to post about to see if it's a member's boat. Will try to get it on another thread today.

Good eye Tony!!
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

Big D wrote:Nice boat. Why are the boats across from you up in the air? Wouldn't expect to see that in Florida, up here in winter it's the norm. I guess they're to be worked on or get hauled out after every use?
On the lift they don't have to worry about bottom growth, salt or electrolysis eating away at stuff. Pretty common to lift the boat out and flush the cooling system to get rid of the salt after each use. Think I have even seen a couple of guys on the forum here with F32s and F36s on lifts. We just have to worry about ice.
rossjo
Ultimate User

Post by rossjo »

Nice photos - Boat looks great - and the boys look like they're having a lot of fun!

I've dove off of my Fly-Bridge on a couple of occasions. Deep water only!
Captain Ross, 2009 Trojan Boater of the Year
"Viva Mahia" F32 Cummins 6BTA diesels,
"Mack Attack" Chaparral 244 Fish, SeaPro 180, McKee 14, Montauk-17
mpulsev10
Sporadic User

Post by mpulsev10 »

Big D wrote:Nice boat. Why are the boats across from you up in the air? Wouldn't expect to see that in Florida, up here in winter it's the norm. I guess they're to be worked on or get hauled out after every use?

I was at Ponce Inlet in January, nice spot, visited the lighthouse during our Daytona vacation. We went to a marina close to the lighthouse for lunch but I don't recall covered slips like the ones in your pics. It had a pirate's theme with an outdoor bar on the water....good times. I saw a Trojan docked there That I keep meaning to post about to see if it's a member's boat. Will try to get it on another thread today.
Theres inlet harbor and down the hatch. I think that trojan was an F30 at inlet harbour marina. I think they auctioned if off about a month or two ago for unpaid slip fees, i remember seeing a post about it on craigslist, i wish i would have had the extra money to purchase. I believe there slip fees are like $18 or 22$ a foot, so its pretty empty.

Its all the same marina in the photos, its called adventure harbor, pretty reasonable at $8 a foot for a regular slip and they do have some huge boat lifts across the way, shoot i think i saw a 52 or 60 up on one of the lifts. Not sure how much those are to rent but probably a pretty penny.

Yea thats a carver next to me, it just showed up recently.

no diving off the flybrige yet, but one day soon.
1979 F36 Convertible w/ t-top and twin 454s.
01 stingray CC w/ vortex v6
1989 js550 stand up ski w/ stroker eng!
randyp
Active User

Post by randyp »

Beautiful boat, and don't worry about the kids jumping off the flybridge. They will when they're ready, and you're not. When we first got the F26 hardtop, the 4 kids (all in or out of college at the time) bee-lined for the top of the hardtop and started launching themselves off it as soon as we set the anchor.
Randy P
1977 F-26 HT
"Blue Heron"