Moved

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Moved

Post by Moderator »

The games / bashing has been moved to the P section

Helping keep Trojan Yachts alive .
Forum Moderator
TrojanBoats.Net
Trojan Boater
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

sorry but that seems fine to me, but my progress post that some people wanting to see has been locked, yet i cant see why. there is nothing in there other than progress on my baot and people that knew they wernt welcome. but felt the need to show us they were above the rest, am i wrong?
Big D
Ultimate User

Re: Moved

Post by Big D »

Moderator wrote:The games / bashing has been moved to the P section
Smart move. Let's get back to tearing sh$t apart and putting it back together.
She was a 1969 36 ft wooden beauty with big blue 440s that we'll miss forever.
And thanks to the gang, 2012 Trojan Boater Of The Year
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by Moderator »

jefflaw35 wrote:sorry but that seems fine to me, but my progress post that some people wanting to see has been locked, yet i cant see why. there is nothing in there other than progress on my baot and people that knew they wernt welcome. but felt the need to show us they were above the rest, am i wrong?
Yes . I will unlock it I locked to stop the rant on there . its not a closed thread its open to all . you lost a tool not knowing what it was .people guessed and because you don't like someone you get upset that they post. If you don't want a response there.Then not posting would be the way to go . everyone has taken the time to help . don't tick them off .

Good night . I suggest some rest

Forum Moderator
TrojanBoats.Net
Trojan Boater
jefflaw35

Post by jefflaw35 »

Moderator wrote:
jefflaw35 wrote:sorry but that seems fine to me, but my progress post that some people wanting to see has been locked, yet i cant see why. there is nothing in there other than progress on my baot and people that knew they wernt welcome. but felt the need to show us they were above the rest, am i wrong?
Yes . I will unlock it I locked to stop the rant on there . its not a closed thread its open to all . you lost a tool not knowing what it was .people guessed and because you don't like someone you get upset that they post. If you don't want a response there.Then not posting would be the way to go . everyone has taken the time to help . don't tick them off .

Good night . I suggest some rest
i told paul that in a differnet post, one that you deleted so makinging alreay said away from my post wich means he already knew, leading him to come ina just stir the pot, yet you keep blaming me, when acually im doing it the way you say i shoul;d, correct?
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by Moderator »

What part of stop do I need to explain ?

Forum Moderator
TrojanBoats.Net
Trojan Boater