F28 must go do to health issues.

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BMILLER
Sporadic User

F28 must go do to health issues.

Post by BMILLER »

Anyone interested in my F28, etc. please PM me. Hull good and sound, engines clean and sound. Numerous new parts.
Health and associated costs are the reason.

Thanks for all the ideas and great help up on this forum.

B. Miller
1978 F-28
1967 seavoyager
Moderate User

Re: F28 must go do to health issues.

Post by 1967 seavoyager »

Any pictures?
They'll pry a rotten plank from my cold dead fingers before i go "Tupperware". http://www.photobucket.com/restless
seavoyager36@hotmail.com

"Restless"
1967 Trojan 36' Sea Voyager Express
BMILLER
Sporadic User

Post by BMILLER »

My apologizes for not posting in the appropriate section. My bad......sorry. I'll probably pull her out a scrap her instead, can't afford to keep the enclosed slip.

Gettin old is a REAL pain in the .....................................
1978 F-28
gettaway
Active User

Post by gettaway »

BMILLER

if you are really going to scrap your boat and if it really is in decent shape, Please donate it to the boy scouts or some other worthy cause to bring kids into boating, you'll be helping them tremendously, you'll get a full value tax deduction and you'll pass on a lifetime passion to a child

Just a thought
1984 Silverton 37C
Silver Lining
Scott
BMILLER
Sporadic User

Post by BMILLER »

Donating it is what I have in mind if I can find an association in N TX to remove it from the water and haul it away at their expense. Oh, it IS in very decent shape. Hull is very good, dry inside, and zero soft spots. Flybridge controls all work as do salon contols. I've removed most of the POs ridiculous wiring. Put in a new lower station panel for bilge pump control, etc. Engine compartment is dry and clean. Engines are clean. Stb engine needs a new carb (which I have) but it will not go with a donated boat. Bimini top and rear awning are also in good shape.
1978 F-28