fuel tank 11 mt international

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

kapuzzella

fuel tank 11 mt international

Post by kapuzzella »

Hello everyone, trojan on my 11 mt international Express is mounted a single fuel tank of 350 gallons per center stern,
in the engine room you see another tank under the generator provided with inspection flange, can anyone tell me if the tank and one in the aft engine room is all one piece? thanks
BlueBelle

Re: fuel tank 11 mt international

Post by BlueBelle »

The tank in the engine room under the generator is your 40 gallon waste water tank. The entire 350 gallon fuel tank is beneath the cockpit and aft of the rear wall of the engine room.

Hope this helps answer your question.
1986 Trojan 11M w/ twin JT671TI
kapuzzella

Post by kapuzzella »

from that tank, loosening the pins of the inspection plug flowed gas oil, there are also two tubes perhaps one power generator the other the return.
refueling takes place only from the one point of embarkation for both engines and the generator, which can be connected via tubing to the
kapuzzella

Post by kapuzzella »

from that tank, loosening the pins of the inspection plug flowed gas oil, there are also two tubes perhaps one power generator the other the return.
refueling takes place only from the one point of embarkation for both engines and the generator, which can be connected via tubing to the main tank?
BlueBelle

Post by BlueBelle »

Here is a diagram of the fuel system...for the diesel engines. Do you have diesel or gas?

1986 Trojan 11M w/ twin JT671TI
kapuzzella

Post by kapuzzella »

I have 2 Caterpillar 3208 diesel, as shown in the diagram, in front of the main tank, but in the engine room under the generator, there is a smaller tank with an inspection cap, above it there are 2 tubes with 2 taps, I believe is independent from the main tank, it can serve as a vase decanter? I do not have the certainty that the generator is connected with the main tank as seen in schema.ti'll let you know, thanks