Nice Day

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

akwalker
Sporadic User

Nice Day

Post by akwalker »

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going boating.
1981 F-26 hardtop
"Gracious Lady"
Away On Busine$$
Moderate User

Re: Nice Day

Post by Away On Busine$$ »

Honk when your back!
Season is short, we make the best of it.
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

akwalker wrote:Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going boating.
I wish I was going boating... [insert sad face]
Kegan

1986 Trojan F-27 (SOLD!!!)
1989 Trojan 10 Meter Mid Cabin
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

Down on the wall for a few days. The wife and I are off this week so stop by if you want to see the progress on the Rosalee...or lack of progress.
Kegan

akwalker
Sporadic User

Post by akwalker »

zedtwentyate wrote:Down on the wall for a few days. The wife and I are off this week so stop by if you want to see the progress on the Rosalee...or lack of progress.
If you're still there on the weekend, I'll look you up.
1981 F-26 hardtop
"Gracious Lady"
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

I should still be here...exceeding the maximum mooring limit.
Kegan

akwalker
Sporadic User

Post by akwalker »

Nice to meet you. Your boat is looking good!!!
1981 F-26 hardtop
"Gracious Lady"
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

Thanks Walker. It was great to meet you and see your beautiful boat! The next day, I saw an F27 that was identical to mine. Not sure who that was or if they are on the forum.

The boat is really coming along. I got the new upholstery in a few weeks back and still have some finishing touches to do on that (looking for some trim pieces where the v-berth meets the wall). After talking to you, I've gotta get this lack of power issue figured out as well. Sunday's drive back was around 15-17 mph. I don't need to go fast, but I need to know the power is there when I need to run off that ferocious lake!
Kegan

akwalker
Sporadic User

Post by akwalker »

zedtwentyate wrote:Thanks Walker. It was great to meet you and see your beautiful boat! The next day, I saw an F27 that was identical to mine. Not sure who that was or if they are on the forum.

The boat is really coming along. I got the new upholstery in a few weeks back and still have some finishing touches to do on that (looking for some trim pieces where the v-berth meets the wall). After talking to you, I've gotta get this lack of power issue figured out as well. Sunday's drive back was around 15-17 mph. I don't need to go fast, but I need to know the power is there when I need to run off that ferocious lake!
If you need help with the engine issue, let me know.
1981 F-26 hardtop
"Gracious Lady"
zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

akwalker wrote:
zedtwentyate wrote:Thanks Walker. It was great to meet you and see your beautiful boat! The next day, I saw an F27 that was identical to mine. Not sure who that was or if they are on the forum.

If you need help with the engine issue, let me know.

Thanks walker. I'm thinking that at this point, I will probably try to tackle it once I pull the boat. I have a good friend of mine suggest that it's a prop issue. I'm not quite sure what it could be at this point. The only odd behavior is that at WOT, the boat slows down, which makes me think its a fuel delivery issue.
Kegan

zedtwentyate
Moderate User

Post by zedtwentyate »

Heading out to Sylvan tomorrow for what may be the last cruise of the year. We're doing it with the AYC club (the people I was with on labor day). We'll be having lunch and hanging on the wall for a while, so feel free to come by. It will be pretty laid back and they are a great group of people. We have a ton of food from our previous events, so no need to bring anything.

"The Frostbite Cruise"
1PM Sylvan Beach Pier 9/27

Just figured I'd throw it up here in what appears to be our own personal thread.

Back on topic...Tomorrow should be a "Nice Day!!!"
Kegan

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

zedtwentyate wrote:Heading out to Sylvan tomorrow for what may be the last cruise of the year. We're doing it with the AYC club (the people I was with on labor day). We'll be having lunch and hanging on the wall for a while, so feel free to come by. It will be pretty laid back and they are a great group of people. We have a ton of food from our previous events, so no need to bring anything.

"The Frostbite Cruise"
1PM Sylvan Beach Pier 9/27

Just figured I'd throw it up here in what appears to be our own personal thread.

Back on topic...Tomorrow should be a "Nice Day!!!"
I am going boating too , and not for the last time this year ( hopefully ) . Hope you all have a great Time and a super "Nice Day"
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D