Is it time?

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Is it time?

Post by Stripermann2 »

...Someone mention Trump? :D
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: Is it time?

Post by prowlersfish »

Ok ..... My F36 Trumps your F32 :mrgreen:
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

deleted junk
Last edited by captainmaniac on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

deleted junk
Last edited by captainmaniac on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
captainmaniac
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by captainmaniac »

captainmaniac wrote:
captainmaniac wrote:I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. For potentially causing this...

I knew little Donnie tiny-hands is/was polarizing. I was amazed that nothing showed up on the forum given some of the battle royals that happened within the forum before on much smaller issues. Didn't really want to start a new firestorm here/now. Just take a few deep breaths, and tell yourself humanity will prevail no matter what... that's what we do... While I have no control over him or what he does, I am connected enough that I have to live with the fallout.

Moderator - delete this post and I will never comment on Donnie again (unless I really need to..)
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

captainmaniac wrote:
captainmaniac wrote:
captainmaniac wrote:I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. I apologize. For potentially causing this...

I knew little Donnie tiny-hands is/was polarizing. I was amazed that nothing showed up on the forum given some of the battle royals that happened within the forum before on much smaller issues. Didn't really want to start a new firestorm here/now. Just take a few deep breaths, and tell yourself humanity will prevail no matter what... that's what we do... While I have no control over him or what he does, I am connected enough that I have to live with the fallout.

Moderator - delete this post and I will never comment on Donnie again (unless I really need to..)
No worries. It could be a lot worse...talking about Obama's accomplishments. LOL. That would be a very quick discussion.
I love seeing a liberal's reaction, anytime Trump starts dismantling Obama's past policies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are a few headlines to start the day;

Schumer goes off on Trump supporter at NYC restaurant, witness says.

POLICY SHIFT: Trump to undo Obama’s climate change agenda.

Amy Schumer’s Trump comments prompt boos, walkouts
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
P-Dogg
Active User
Location: Near Baltimorgue, Murderland, where they prove every day that gun control doesn't work.

Post by P-Dogg »

...Someone mention Trump?
I thought that I did that, by way of mentioning that Trump might have disbanded to part of the EPA that covered restrictions on emission controls for new engines (but not rebuilds) in one of the new guys' thread.

In other news, I got email from the state today saying "Congratulations, you are not disapproved!" Only in the People's Republic of Maryland, where the legislature recently gave $3M dollars to the attorney general to fight Trump policies, like anti-sanctuary city legislation, without having to get the approval of the governor. What type of government specifically states that it is not going to enforce the law?
I needed a less expensive hobby, so I bought a boat!