List For Santa

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: List For Santa

Post by prowlersfish »

rickalan35 wrote:Prowler, I wonder if those are the boat shoes that were supposed to have been headed my way, because I sure didn't find them under my tree. At least I didn't receive another Book of Knots. I did receive a pair of hiking pants that could see double duty around the boat on those cold, wet, grey days. On Monday I plan to stop by the Chandlery in Ottawa to check on their sales.
Maybe they are yours , I asked for Sperry and got Dockers :shock:
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
WayWeGo
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Re: List For Santa

Post by WayWeGo »

rickalan35 wrote:A lot of Trojans on the Chesapeake. I know there is a Rhode River Marina up in that bay. I had once been interested in a Chris located at a marina in the Kent Narrows.

Have a great Christmas. Maybe you'll get a surprise boating gift under the tree after all.

Rick
Thanks Rick! Our slip is quite near the Rhode River Marina and that is where we fuel up.

I did get a surprise boating gift under the tree after all -- my wife gave me a Guy Harvey print to use on the Trojan. I think it is her way of telling me that we are going to redecorate as she is not as fond of the décor as I am. :D

Happy New Years to all of you!
1975 F-36 Convertible
Twin Chrysler 440's