Still here

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

rick1954
Moderate User

Still here

Post by rick1954 »

Hey everyone, I am still out here. Boat is in the water and waiting for me. Been very busy, have been doing some engineering consulting work designing a new duplicator for the dental field. This has, had me very busy thought the winter and still.
I see so many new names out there , this means that with each name we have another Trojan on the water, and that is wonderful. Well is there any other boat out there any way, I cant think of one LOL.
I wish everyone a safe and wonderful season, hope to bump into you Randy one of these days, well maybe not bump into you, anyway you know, have a good one!!
Rick 1976 Trojan E-26 Express 351 FI
Info@emaltd.com
randyp
Active User

Post by randyp »

Still out here, Rick. This season the only way we'll bump into each other is if I can figure out a way to get the Blue Heron over the Conklinville Dam (maybe a really good running start then flip the trim tabs to full bow "up" for extra lift???), then down the Black River into the Hudson. Either that or I'll honk as I drive past your Marina on the way to or from Waterford. Glad to hear you're in the water!
Randy P
1977 F-26 HT
"Blue Heron"
LSP
Active User

Post by LSP »

Good to hear from you Rick. Good luck with your project.
Will - LSP
1976 F32 "Donegal"
1985 10 Meter "Whakanui"
Hog Pen Creek
Middle River, Md