COURT

Use this forum to comment on subjects **not** related to Trojan boats or boating. We provide this area as an outlet for general comments and issues of the day.

Note: Our intent is to make this area un-moderated or more accurately -- self moderated. We will, however, implement sanctions for troublesome posters as required (contact the Moderator with questions or complaints -- moderator@trojanboats.net).

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

larglo
Moderate User
Location: Mt Juliet, TN. Percy Prist Lake, Fate Sanders Marina

COURT

Post by larglo »

Alito shook his head repeatedly and appeared to mouth the words 'not true' after Obama took the unusual step of scolding the high court in his State of the Union address.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

Now he's trying to tell the Supreme Court how they should vote!!!!!!!

Who in the hell does he think he is????????

If this doesn't tell all our members just what this guy is all about, I don't know what will!!!!

I didn't watch/listen to his speech, and now I'm glad I didn't. I would have went bananas, had I done so, with statements like this.

This president has lost all reality, thinking he can chew out the Supreme Court on national TV!

A president is supposed to be for all the people in the US, once elected. But Obama seems to be dividing this country, all the while, he is saying he wants to do the opposite.

He was willing to give the unions 8 yrs, before taxing their (Cadillac) health benefits, but everyone else must start paying the taxes as soon as the health care bill is passed. That is just one example of how Obama has divided the people of this country!

I really fear what may be coming. This guy, I believe, is way over his head. How can anyone say this guy is playing with a full deck!

Larry
Larry - 1980 F25 HT

"Lady G"
Mt. Juliet, TN
http://www.photobucket.com/larglo
MTP
Moderate User

Post by MTP »

larry make sure you take your blood pressure meds.....
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
Tuck
Moderate User

Post by Tuck »

you sound shocked.

i'm just waiting for him to announce that he's god and that we must do what he wants or we'll all go to hell.

i really do NOT like democrats....can ya tell?
Terran
1986 Silverton 40' Aftcabin

Terran
(former 1977 F-32)