Anyone live around Annapolis, MD?

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

Trojan Guest

Anyone live around Annapolis, MD?

Post by Trojan Guest »

Hi Guys....
I was researching this 1990 F-32. I found it located on Yacht-Net, which they are located in Annapolis, MD. Not sure of the name of the boat, I plan on looking at it this week some time. I see it's been for sale a veeery long time, at a very reasonable price.....25k, which is ridiculous for a boat of this year! I'm just wondering if it sounds too good to be true.
Does anyone around this area know about this boat? if so, do you have any info? I would deeply appreciate any help!!
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

I'm about 45 minutes away. Looking through their listings, I don't see the boat you're speaking about. I do know of a 1990 F32 by me but it's not for 25K... Maybe an off site new listing?

http://yacht-net.com/power_boats.htm
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
Trojan Guest

Post by Trojan Guest »

Hello Stripermann,
I opened the link you gave, but it's different than the one I saw advertising the 1990. You're right...I don't even see it. I copied the site link I looked at, hopefully it will work for you but you need to copy the entire link, not just the Highlighted part.
thanks again!!

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/ ... =yacht-net&
Stripermann2
Ultimate User

Post by Stripermann2 »

Okay, I couldn't find your listing with the supplied link but here is the boat...could be a very nice boat. But exposure out in that creek may develope some issues...hopefully it was properly winterized and cared for. I do wonder why so little an asking price for the model year...

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/Tr ... ted-States
Jamie

1985 F-32 270 Crusaders
1988 Sea Ray 23 350 Merc.
Trojan. Enjoy the ride...

-I don't wanna hear anyone whine...Anymore!
-You might get there before me, but you still have to wait for me, for the fun to start!
ready123
Ultimate User

Post by ready123 »

Looking at some of the photos of snow and ice I would suspect soft decks.
I think a call and detailed questions of the owner before a trip up is warranted.
Michael
Rum is the reason Pirate's have never ruled the world
Done Dreamin'
1987 President 43' Twin Lehman 225SP Turbo
Highfield 310 Ally 15 HP Yamaha 2cycle
1978 F32 Sedan twin 318 Chry SOLD
Safe Cove Marina, Port Charlotte, FL
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Aaron has a older F32 I belive he is asking 13 k it is in th Baltimore area
Boating is good for the soul
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
Life is to short for a ugly boat :D
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

ready123 wrote:Looking at some of the photos of snow and ice I would suspect soft decks.
I think a call and detailed questions of the owner before a trip up is warranted.

?????? snow = soft decks ????? yours must be like jello than being north of the border :?
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
alexander38
Ultimate User

Post by alexander38 »

what no bath tub.. I'd call and ask all the questions I could think of before I went write down the answers and the first lets say un-truth when you see it I'd walk.
Carver 3607 ACMY 454's Merc's
10' Dinghy 6hp Merc.
La Dolce Vita
Let's hit the water !

http://s852.beta.photobucket.com/user/t ... 8/library/
k9th
Ultimate User

Post by k9th »

Welcome to the forum and that price on that year of boat is a little low but hopefully it will be what you want and be in great condition. It is certainly a buyer's market.
Tim

"SeaDog"
1979 36' Tri-Cabin
Trojan Guest

Post by Trojan Guest »

Hey Gang.....
Thanks for the such positive feed-back.....I feel so much more relaxed now!! :shock: Any whoo, I just got off the phone with the broker , his name is Neil....and he said originally the boat was for 20k, then the owner put new fuel tanks, new blah, blah, blah ....then they raised the price to 30k, Now....because of the recession it's for 25K. It was winterized last year, the pic. of the boat in the creek with the snow was an old pic. but he "assured" me it's being well maintained now. Many people want the boat :roll: but can't afford it now. Even speaking on the phone, I could hear his nose "growing"!!! I still would like to see it though out of curiousity. Who knows....maybe it really is a good boat?
MTP
Moderate User

Post by MTP »

almost everyone can spring 25k for a 1990 F32 the broker is full of crude take a hammer with you
TIKI III
1985 F32
270 Crusaders
Wet and happy
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 9727_n.jpg
prowlersfish
2024 Gold Support
2024 Gold Support

Post by prowlersfish »

Money pretty tight for buying boats right now , brokers are having a hard time getting folks approved on boats more then a few years old
77/78 TROJAN F36 Conv.
6BTA Cummins diesels
sluggo
Sporadic User

Post by sluggo »

go look at the boat. Annapolis is a lot of fun and a great boating town. The worse thing that happens is you don't like the boat, & you go to Mcgarvey's get some hot crab dip and have a great time!!! or better yet go to Cantlers and just sit for a while. It will be worth the trip. Then go down to Jabin's yacht yard and look around. somebody will have something!
Sluggo
87 10 mid cabin
Ohio river
9rock
Sporadic User

Post by 9rock »

I will check with my friend he may have looked at it before he bought the one he has now,
That area is not real salty as opposed to costal, also boats are not selling
folding money drives good bargin I have seen simalar go in the 12-18k price range, its a buyers market

aaronbocknek
Ultimate User
Location: baltimore, md (alexandria, va and middle river,md) PARKSIDE MARINA

annapolis f32

Post by aaronbocknek »

again thanks for the plug on my f-32 paul. i appreciate it. even though i'm still doing 'up grades' and the usual general up keep of the vessel, i'm still holding to the 'asking' price, and i am always willing to talk. i own her free and clear, hold the title and such. any monies brought into the coffers from this sale will go into a special 'tri cabin' account to use towards that vessel.

aaron in baltimore.
1982 F-36 TRI CABIN ENTERPRISE
PARKSIDE MARINA IN MIDDLE RIVER, MD
aaronbocknek@gmail.com