1975 36' Trojan Tri Cabin

We want to make this forum a clearinghouse for those of you wishing to sell your boat or any used parts. Advertise here to reach the most motivated and targeted Trojan audience on the web. Those wishing to post may advertise one boat or up to 8 items for the flat fee of $25.00 (ad will run until removal is requested). The posting party will be responsible for the transaction, shipping and collection of funds. Like all internet transactions; buyers will be responsible for their own due diligence.

To place an ad click here for further information.

Moderators: Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

BeaconMarineDon
Beacon Don
Beacon Don

1975 36' Trojan Tri Cabin

Post by BeaconMarineDon »

1975 36' Trojan Tri-Cabin

Due to my wife's lung cancer, we are selling our pride and joy. We had big hopes and dreams for this boat.
We bought it going on 3 yrs ago. 1 Month later she was found to have cancer. The boat was delivered new to Lake Norman in Charlotte,NC.
It stayed there till the person I purchased it from, transferred it to Lake Wiley in NC / SC border. He owned it for 25 years till I purchased it.
I had it shipped to Lake Hartwell on the GA / SC border. Always a freshwater boat. Shows very well. New port engine he had put in.
It does need a transmission, I have 2 for it. I just don't have any time for it anymore. You can see by the pictures it is a nice boat.
NO SOFT DECKS at all. We have done nothing other than installed a new larger bimini top since we had it.
We have not used the boat in the 3 years we had it. I had the carbs rebuilt but old gas still needs to be taken out of the tanks.

Call for more details if interested.
Well worth what I am asking == $11,500.
Hate to see it go. Call Jack (864) 226 4975