F 36 V BERTH CUSHIONS

This forum is for comments and the exchange of information relating to Trojan Boats and boating. Please do not post used parts or boats For Sale in this area. For general, non-boating topics please use our "General Discussions" section.

Note: Negative or inflammatory postings will not be tolerated.

Moderators: BeaconMarineBob, Moderator, BeaconMarineDon

duchess
Sporadic User

F 36 V BERTH CUSHIONS

Post by duchess »

I ALSO HAVE V BERTH CUSHIONS IN THE ATTIC FROM MY F 36 THE COVERINGS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION NO STAINS WEAR MARKS ETC. THE FOAM IS ALSO GOOD AND THEY HAVE PILLOW TOPPERS FOR EACH. I BOUGHT THE BOAT FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND HE ONLY USED IT AS A DAY BOAT SO THEY HAD LITTLE USE. WE REPLACED THEM WITH INNER SPRING MATTRESSES. I D RATHER SEE THEM ON ANOTHER TROJAN THAN IN THE DUMPSTER. IF YOUR CLOSE ENOUGH TO NORTH JERSEY THEY RE YOURS IF YOU CAN PICK THEM UP HERE OR AT THE JERSEY SHORE. :roll:
mdgpl

Who made your innerspring mattresses

Post by mdgpl »

I also have an F36. We need to replace our foam mattresses. Who made your innnersprings? We could probably use your foam mattresses but from NJ to MN is a long drive and its likely cost prohibitive to ship them.
1973 F-36 Light & Variable
Mitch
mdgpl

Please send me your email address

Post by mdgpl »

You placed another reply post about the ladder I'm looking for.
Please send me your email to mitchgram@floatingsoftware.com. Your email is not visible in your profile.
1973 F-36 Light & Variable
Mitch
Eddie-O

V-Berth Cushions

Post by Eddie-O »

Duchess do you think the cushions will fit in the V-berth of an F32 if so i could use them i live in bucks county PA. and would be willing to drive to north Jersey to get them
Please let me know Eddie-O
duchess
Sporadic User

mattresses f 36 f32

Post by duchess »

EDDIE O SORRY BUT I DOUBT IT HAVING ALSO HAD A F 32 THE 36 IS A DIFFERENT CONFIGURATION BUT I LL BE GLAD TO TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS FOR YOU
Safari

Post by Safari »

Hi - I just got a 86 f36 and was just wondering how I was going to repair my V berth cushions. If you still have yours, I could sure use them
Thanks,
Bill